*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Hello ladies, still cocktailing. I bought some liquid lechitin yesterday. What are yall (lol) views on it. I actually think I like the wheat germ oil better. i will use the lechitin on some days and wheat germ oil on the others. Does anyone replace this for their wgo with good results? Anyway have a good one everybody. hhg:coffee:

Leleepop,
I have liquid lecithin, i use them both. It's touted to be good for hair and body, so that's why i started using it. I stopped for a few weeks and then re-started. I can't really say what's in done, bcs i use it in tandem with the others.

ShortyC,
I wanna luv the cocktail sans milk, but i guess it'll have to grow on me. You know what i miss most? The texture/thickness - it was just too runny for me. Next time, i'll try it with fruits and see what happens.

Anyhoo~ you guys have a good one
and
Happy Hallelujah Day! <<<< cuz y'all know i don't celebrate halloween.

I'm back on my cocktail grind!!!!

Did it today with full amts of wheat germ and oil, added a little honey but I dont know that it helped. I need to get some bananas and spinach and try that

ShortyC,
I wanna luv the cocktail sans milk, but i guess it'll have to grow on me. You know what i miss most? The texture/thickness - it was just too runny for me. Next time, i'll try it with fruits and see what happens.

i was using frozen bananas in my drinks....did you try it with frozen fruit or fresh?

Anyhoo~ you guys have a good one
and
Happy Hallelujah Day! <<<< cuz y'all know i don't celebrate halloween.

I'm back on my cocktail grind!!!!

Did it today with full amts of wheat germ and oil, added a little honey but I dont know that it helped. I need to get some bananas and spinach and try that

go for it, ladysaraii....it is delicious!

^Hey Tallnomad, you have been missed. Glad to know you're still on board.

Did not get my cocktail today. U Know why - breakfast! (it wasn't even that good, either - i shoulda cocktailed it. *kicks rocks*)

Started off my week with the cocktail.

This time I added the banana and just a little bit of spinach and added in my MSM powder. I think I'm starting to get used to the wheat germ taste, which helps.

My goal is to cocktail every morning this week. Can't get progress if I'm not consistent.

I've been added lecithin granules to my smoothie. It makes it tastes better :yep:and zaps my appetite. I wait the 2 hours after drinking the smoothie & I still have to make myself eat.

I like the Lecithin a lot. I sprinkle it on fruit too. Kinda tastes like granola to me.

Thanks fletches, i may have to get lecithin granules. I don't care for liquid lechithin much at all. I abhor the consistency.

And um, if it zaps your appetite, i may have 3 times a day.

*makes mental note to vitacost lecithin*

Hello Eggletts!! Well in the spirit of the holidays, I have decided to change up my shake ingredients by adding the following:
EGGNOG!!!!:lick:

Aw yeah!!! And it is yum yum good too!!
So my mix is,
Fruit(pineapple, strawberry, 1/2 banana, raspberries,blueberries backberries,cranberry~new addition) Berries are good for maintaining a youthful appearance among other things
WGO
Wheat Germ
Egg of course
Eggnog
cinnamin
nutmeg
By adding the eggnog, I no longer need to add agave nectar to sweeten. You should try it out ladies. If you like eggnog, this should be right up your ally!!
Cheers:cheers:

You are right on Target, StephElise, many Egglettes added Eggnog to their cocktail last year, as well. That's addictive is all i gotta say. Be mindful of the calories, chica, cuz' eggnog packs a delishus punch!!

Got my drink on. Get yours!

Hi ladies! Hope everybody is doing well. Got my delish eggnog cocktail on today! It was yummy as usual. It really filled me up though, I think I whipped it up a little longer than normal and it came out a little thicker. It was still good, tho!:lick:, packed with vitamins and eggnog flavor!

I love egg nog as well. I was drinking a healthy dose of it last year. Cocktailed it today. I think I missed it yesterday though. I will do better tomorrow.

hi ladies..
just ordered a bunch of stuff from iherb so hopefully it gets here soon :)
i didnt get the egg, it will be cheaper just to go to te grocery store and get some..
put salmonella is kinda at highrisk here in denmak :/
can i do something to avoid the salmonella?
i ordered some hemp protein powder mix vanilla taste, also high in protein but i guess it wont be the same without the egg? :(

Sorry LANGT,

It's been a looooong day, and I'm just checking in.

hi ladies..
just ordered a bunch of stuff from iherb so hopefully it gets here soon :) it well. iherb's awesome!
i didnt get the egg, it will be cheaper just to go to te grocery store and get some.. yep.
put salmonella is kinda at highrisk here in denmak :/
can i do something to avoid the salmonella? don't let your cocktail sit for too long before drinking it...my max time is 30 minutes. For you, i'd say 5 minutes. In other words, as soon as you crack the egg, mix it and drink it.
i ordered some hemp protein powder mix vanilla taste, also high in protein but i guess it wont be the same without the egg? :(
this is a new one for me. i haven't heard anyone use hemp protein, so maybe you can keep us informed? If you are really concerned about salmonella, don't drink the raw egg. Veer on the side of caution and just do a high protein cocktail with wheat germ oil, wheat germ and your hemp protein powder (you could also try Amino Fuel from twin lab - it's liquid protein you add to your favorite drink). I'm sure you'll get good results from this combination.

I'd hate for you to become ill.

You'd be the first - and I'd hate that for you.

Does that help any?:spinning:

yes it does :)

thank you!!
my diet sucks :(, im rarely hungry and if i drink more water i wont be able to eat ANYTHING.. so i think my body and hair is yelling for some nutrients

i cant wait to see the results :).. im so excited!!

I cocktailed 3 days this week. I missed Wed and Thurs. I put a big dose of spinach in the shake. It's actually starting to taste good to me

I'm still a happy, faithful egglet :yep: though I make the original shake about maybe twice/wk. However, I definitely have 4 raw eggs/day: 2 in the morn and 2 in the evening. On the days I don't make the shake, I try to get in the other ingredients during the day via:
  1. Skin Shake: I found this recently on another site. It's supposed to be foul-tasting, per the other posters - but I don't think so. Probably already mentioned that I have a high tolerance for nasty-leading-to-a-goal! It's brewer's yeast + lecithin + milk/whey protein (I put one/two eggs in there instead) twice a day. This concoction puts me in an extremely good mood which is even revved up after some time on the treadmill. It's also increased my desire to get on the treadmill (which I need since I'm a self-indulgent eater) as well as helped a little with the numbers on the scale (during Red Dot Days even).
  2. Crenshaw's Wheat Germ Breakfast: Wheat germ + yogurt + fruit and I add the wheat germ oil :ohwell: and flax seeds.
...wish I could skip off with my good attitude but my tig ole biddies will knock me out!! Okay, I'll sing my way out...Bronzie, you da bes'!

I'm still a happy, faithful egglet :yep: though I make the original shake about maybe twice/wk. However, I definitely have 4 raw eggs/day: 2 in the morn and 2 in the evening. On the days I don't make the shake, I try to get in the other ingredients during the day via:
  1. Skin Shake: I found this recently on another site. It's supposed to be foul-tasting, per the other posters - but I don't think so. Probably already mentioned that I have a high tolerance for nasty-leading-to-a-goal! It's brewer's yeast + lecithin + milk/whey protein (I put one/two eggs in there instead) twice a day. This concoction puts me in an extremely good mood which is even revved up after some time on the treadmill. It's also increased my desire to get on the treadmill (which I need since I'm a self-indulgent eater) as well as helped a little with the numbers on the scale (during Red Dot Days even).
  2. Crenshaw's Wheat Germ Breakfast: Wheat germ + yogurt + fruit and I add the wheat germ oil :ohwell: and flax seeds.
...wish I could skip off with my good attitude but my tig ole biddies will knock me out!! Okay, I'll sing my way out...Bronzie, you da bes'!

OOOOOOOH That skin shake sounds good, what board was this on?
still cocktailing daily egglettes :yay:

Got my cocktail on, Egglettes. But not this weekend. You already know.

Thanks Trinigul for the skin recipe...I take Brewer's Yeast - unfaithfully, but I know it reaps a ton of benefits. Yeah, I'll deal with yucko if it's got some really good benefits with it.

Have a good one!!!

Keep posting Chicas!

Hi team egglettes! Checking in with good news-I had my cocktail this afternoon, since I didn't have it yesterday on schedule. It was yummy good, mixed with rice milk. The rice milk makes it really light in texture. Gotta get some more eggnog tho, I just ran out today. Now that the holidays are coming, I'm seeing all kinds of different 'nogs at the grocery stores. There's a eggnog flavored soy milk one that is so delicious (Whole Foods), I'll be getting that one again this year, just for the flavor....:lick: My hair seems to be doing ok since I took the plunge to BKT. Gotta figure out what BKT strands like moisture-wise; and I'm still on my year long stretch! Just a little more than 1 month to go, and my stretch will be over! Keep cocktailing ladies!:yep: I know I will!

Good Evening Egglettes... still cocktailing everyday.
2 tbs wheat germ
1/2 teaspoon wgo
1 tbs lechitin
1 cup whole milk or 2%
1 stevia packet
handful or less frozen fruit peaches,blueberries, or strawberrys in season

I didnt like the lechitin at first, but I dont really taste it anymore. It has like a banana taste or something but i roll with it now. Have a good day everyone

Back