*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Stella B.

hi ladies..
just ordered a bunch of stuff from iherb so hopefully it gets here soon :)
i didnt get the egg, it will be cheaper just to go to te grocery store and get some..
put salmonella is kinda at highrisk here in denmak :/
can i do something to avoid the salmonella?
i ordered some hemp protein powder mix vanilla taste, also high in protein but i guess it wont be the same without the egg? :(

Hi Langt! Just saw you mentioned hemp protein for your cocktail. I have a container of hemp protein from last year, tried it with the egg cocktail, but it was too heavy for my taste. I now use it alone mixed with milk only when I need to have a protein drink during the week. Since hemp is really good for getting your amino acids in you, mixing it with egg (also rich in amino acids) might be overkill, unless your body needs the double dose! I don't know if you've used and tasted your hemp protein powder yet, but I'd say the vanilla flavored brand I bought would go really well with some chocolate flavored milk, cause that hemp powder has a hearty chocolatey aftertaste. It's really good for you, tho. I even drink the hemp milk from time to time..:grin: Enjoy, and let us know what your fav hemp powder combo is that you come up with!

Okay

hi Stella B :D

it didnt arrive yet :/ but iherb said it would arrive this week so i will keep you all posted :)!!

Blaque*Angel

sheba1

OMG.OMG.OMG!!!

I.did.the.waist.length.shake.today.and.added.a.scoop.of.supreme.greens.drink.and.it.was.:lick:

I.didn't.even.have.to.add.any.sweetener...It.was.just.green.and.delicious.to.me!!

Now.for.the.best.part!!!...I.felt.AWESOMEEEE.ALL.DAY!!!:yay:

Bronze!...thank.you.so.much.for.sharing...This.one.shake.kept.me.feeling.focused.and
my.appetite.in.check.all.day.long....I'll.take.it.forever!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette and BKT Beauty Sheba1 to our Nest!! Woop~ Woop~

Glad to have you aboard, Chica. The cocktail is tha bomb. It really is.

Update:

My hair looks good. I just can't stop touching it. I have had compliments for the last couple of days and comments that it's looking really nice and full - like before. **gushes**
My hair loss/transition process has been well-documented by those around me (much to my dismay)- so when they tell me my hair is looking good, I believe them.

Reggie~
I DC'd with amla, maka, brahmi, kapoor kalshi in Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol for 2 hrs,
cowashed with Tressemme Moisture Rich,
Dyed with Black Rose MEhandi,
DC'd with Silicon Mix,
used a fenugreek rinse I made,
coffee rinsed,
applied Silk Elements heat protectant and Sabino MB ,
blow dried using comb attachment,
and flat ironed with my Rusk (can we say - AwesomE?).

My hair got silky straight/shiny on one pass at 450.

I just heart the way it felt on my back and how big it was (i've worn it out for two days). I trimmed an inch last month. It's baaaarely touching my brastrap (which I think is kinda high, lol) but that's okay - I am getting the double-takes, y'all.

Just wanted to share and encourage.
I know I know, no pics, but you know i'm PC (picture challenged!).

This cocktail WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

For my thinning/damaged hair Chicas....If you want your hair back - or you want to get more of what you've got - try it. At least for 6 months. A year is even better - you'll have a completely new head of hair.

You will not be disappointed.

Blessings, Br*nze~

sheba1

Bronze,your.update.gives.me.chills...I'm.so.happy.for.you!

And.looking.at.that.delicious.list.you.put.together.for.your.reggie.I.know.your.hair.was,indeed,looking.awesome

Okay

My package from iherb just arrived!

yay yay yay!!

Im so excited, i will probably make a delicious shake tonight!!

sheba1

Day 3 of my waist length shake and I am so in love. I'm down 3 pounds, btw.. and I continue to eat what I wish... It's just that my cravings for healthy foods have increased... and decreased for the bad stuff. Yay!

Okay

Okay so i am gonna have to wait cause the only thing available now is cow milk and dairy messes up my stomach ..
Its late here in denmark so i decided to eat some fruits and drink some water.
I havent had any water today, i know not helping! - but im trying to drink alot now.
I only ate a plate of dinner, ugh my eating habits are so unhealthy.

Anyways.. I ordered some of iherbs strongest multi vitamins and i really think my body is gonna thank me for it.
My skin is already smooth, could be better, but i hope to see some changes there too!!

Im gonna get some almond milk, i already got my blender for smoothies so it will be fun experimenting a little :)
I will also buy some organic ready made veggies juices and fruit juices if im out or something.

trinigul

scalp itching? sign of growth?

Would love that to be true! I have embraced my extreme shrinkage (natural) just to reduce my hair frustration (you know, watching water boil) and chosen to focus on making sure this fuzz is healthy: thick and shiny.

That said, I've already had my 2 raw eggs + skin shake (5a) + spinach smoothie w/ wheat germ :lick: (8a). I'm sitting here with my itchy scalp trying to figure out how I'm gonna get the wgo in. YUCK! I don't know what's my issue since I drink 1tsp each of chlorella & spirulina + chia seeds in Trader Joe's aloe juice, daily, with no problem. Aside from maggots, woodchips and steel filings, I must have found my nemesis.

Blaque*Angel

Day 3 of my waist length shake and I am so in love. I'm down 3 pounds, btw.. and I continue to eat what I wish... It's just that my cravings for healthy foods have increased... and decreased for the bad stuff. Yay!

thats excellent :yep: 3lbs in three days? i want to be where your at..junk food MUST GO!!! :lol: I have lost a dress size using the shake as a meal substitute BUT I know I could've done better If i was to stop slacking and stick to an healthy lifestyle!

Blaque*Angel

Okay so i am gonna have to wait cause the only thing available now is cow milk and dairy messes up my stomach ..
Its late here in denmark so i decided to eat some fruits and drink some water.
I havent had any water today, i know not helping! - but im trying to drink alot now.
I only ate a plate of dinner, ugh my eating habits are so unhealthy.

Anyways.. I ordered some of iherbs strongest multi vitamins and i really think my body is gonna thank me for it.
My skin is already smooth, could be better, but i hope to see some changes there too!!

Im gonna get some almond milk, i already got my blender for smoothies so it will be fun experimenting a little :)
I will also buy some organic ready made veggies juices and fruit juices if im out or something.

sounds like a great plan! :yep:
homemade almond milk is yummy! :lick:

sheba1

thats excellent :yep: 3lbs in three days? i want to be where your at..junk food MUST GO!!! :lol: I have lost a dress size using the shake as a meal substitute BUT I know I could've done better If i was to stop slacking and stick to an healthy lifestyle!

Girlfriend, I wish I knew what was going on! Whatever it is, I'm with it... I'm still eating what I wish but I have no desire or need to eat it ALLLLL like before! hahaha I'm down 3 pounds since yesterday? :look: I can't explain it... My body has never let go of weight this way.. and I'm eating! I promise. And I feel AMAZING. I keep telling everyone who will listen... The big ole helping of supreme greens in my shake must help in some way. And I've started to actually like V8 juice... and did I mention I feel AMAZING? :look:

Blaque*Angel

Girlfriend, I wish I knew what was going on! Whatever it is, I'm with it... I'm still eating what I wish but I have no desire or need to eat it ALLLLL like before! hahaha I'm down 3 pounds since yesterday? :look: I can't explain it... My body has never let go of weight this way.. and I'm eating! I promise. And I feel AMAZING. I keep telling everyone who will listen... The big ole helping of supreme greens in my shake must help in some way. And I've started to actually like V8 juice... and did I mention I feel AMAZING? :look:

what's supreme green? is that a green vitamin powder?
I'm happy for you girl,. :) that is great 3lbs since yesterday :yep:
what does your shake consist of?

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

No cocktails today, Egglettes. *sad face*

Blaque, I've been looking for mango - i went to an Indian grocer and they didn't have it, i was so disappointed. Enjoy one for me, too, ok? LOL

sheba1

what's supreme green? is that a green vitamin powder?
I'm happy for you girl,. :) that is great 3lbs since yesterday :yep:
what does your shake consist of?

Thank.you.Blaque*Angel!....I'm.so.happy!...That's.6.pounds.in.4.days.just.from.replacing.my.
breakfast.with.the.waist.length.shake!..:spinning:...Thank.youuuuuu.Bronze!!!

I.use.the.basic.recipe.but.with.organic.whole.milk.and.omega.3.eggs.with.an.added.heaping
teaspoon.or.so.of.supreme.greens

I.found.a.good.supreme.greens.description.and.I'll.post.it.below...You.can.buy.it.a.lot.of.different
places.online,including.amazon.but.it.didn't.look.like.amazon.had.the.best.price.on.this.one...also.they
only.had.the.caps.and.not.the.powder...I.love.the.green.taste!...It's.very.mild.in.flavor...kinda.bitter.
until.your.body.alkalizes...and.then.you'll.enjoy.it.a.lot.after.that.

In.case.you.want.to.read.more.I.got.the.quote.from.here...That.is.not.where.I.purchased.mine..for
that.info.I'd.have.to.look.on.the.side.of.my.bottle...But.let.me.know.if.you.want.it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Supreme Greens with MSM?
An enhanced and organically grown food formulation, combining vegetables, grains, grasses, herbs and antioxidants. With the combination of MSM (Methylsulfonymethane) each ingredient is enhanced to boost its own potential. Supreme Greens will balance your body's pH levels while also adding proper amounts of proteins, minerals and vitamins necessary for cell regeneration.
Receiving the proper amount of vitamins and minerals is not as easy as it used to be. Plants absorb many different ingredients from the soil, yet farmers reintroduce only a few of these when replanting, resulting in a nutreint defiency in you average diet. Supreme Greens helps counter this deficiency with each serving equal to the nutritional value of 2 lbs. of fresh vegetables.

Cell regeneration is vital to our bodies. It takes skin 30 days to regenerate and bodies take up to 120 days. Without the necessary vitamins, minerals, and nutrients our bodies fall into a degenerative state, also known as aging. Supreme Greens with msm introduces the necessary amino acids, minerals, proteins, and vitamins to revitalize proper cell regeneration.

Sickness and disease occurs when the pH level of the cell and human body becomes acidic when the cell is normally alkaline. In an acidic environment disease producing levels are at their highest points. Supreme Greens will naturally alkaline your body to help combat against such disease and sickness, leaving you healthy and feeling young.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What can Supreme Greens with MSM do for you?
*Alkaline the Body
*Supreme Greens alkalizes the body making it more healthy and able to fend off disease.
*Balance Bodies pH
*Supreme Greens balances the ph of your body so it can work efficiently.
*Energy and Vitality
*Supreme Greens makes a world of difference in your energy levels, your vitality and your health.
*Lose Weight
[/FONT]

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Sheba! Have mercy, I want what you've got. 6 pounds in 4 days?!?!! I must be doing something wrong. :nono:. I'm so happy for you, you are really inspiring me. Keep it up, Chica. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

~Off to research supreme greens (which I have heard about...)

and you are more than welcomed.

Thank.you.Blaque*Angel!....I'm.so.happy!...That's.6.pounds.in.4.days.just.from.replacing.my.

I.use.the.basic.recipe.but.with.organic.whole.milk.and.omega.3.eggs.with.an.added.heaping

I.found.a.good.supreme.greens.description.and.I'll.post.it.below...You.can.buy.it.a.lot.of.different
places.online,including.amazon.but.it.didn't.look.like.amazon.had.the.best.price.on.this.one...also.they
only.had.the.caps.and.not.the.powder...I.love.the.green.taste!...It's.very.mild.in.flavor...kinda.bitter.

In.case.you.want.to.read.more.I.got.the.quote.from.here...That.is.not.where.I.purchased.mine..for
that.info.I'd.have.to.look.on.the.side.of.my.bottle...But.let.me.know.if.you.want.it.

Blaque*Angel

No cocktails today, Egglettes. *sad face*

Blaque, I've been looking for mango - i went to an Indian grocer and they didn't have it, i was so disappointed. Enjoy one for me, too, ok? LOL

Aw bless, we get Mangoes all year round (they are a lot more expensive at this time of year though!)

Get your cocktail on girl...;)

Blaque*Angel

#
hi girl,

it is definitely the supreme greens contributing towards your weight loss! :yep:

i may have to jump onto this health wagon soon ;)

thanks for the link. :rosebud: