*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

foxee

I'm so glad to see everyone progressing!

I've been a bad girl - no cocktail for a week! I'll get to the grocery by Wednesday and stock up on my cocktail ingredients.

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Hello Egglettes! I have been gone for a few weeks and I apologize. I have a lot going on right now and it looks like Br*nze is not in the "unable to cocktail" boat alone. I have not cocktailed daily for most of this month. I've had one or two here and there. Hopefully next month I can get back on track.

happy cocktailing though and welcome to the new egglettes. I will also be looking into that green powder. I tried a green powder from Trader Joe's last April when I first started cocktailing and I enjoyed it.

I also have some chia seeds in my cupboard from a while back that I need to use up, but I doubt I'll be mixing it in the cocktail.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks for posting ShortyC!

Yep, things have been ripping and roaring in my world - i have alot more to do at work and i've been exhausted - going to bed late and waking up later! I just haven't had time to get it together. Hopefully, with the Thanksgiving Holiday, i'll be able to catch up and rest up and get back to cocktailin' - HARD.

Have a great one, Egglettes!

lillylovely

Hi all

This is the first time I have posted in this thread. Just to let you all know that I have been taking the egg shake every morning before I go to work since the end of August. I have always had fine, weak 3c/4a hair or so I thought - but now (6 weeks later) my hair is looking and feeling so thick it looks like 4b hair for the first time in my life and I am so pleased. I used to take O***** to get thick, long hair but the health benefits and price tag benefits were zero compared to the shake. My shake consists of:

1/2 cup of rice milk or oat milk
1 raw organic egg
3 tbs of raw wheat germ
handful of omega seed mix - includes flaxseed, sunflower seed etc
1 tbs of chlorella (see the thread if you want to know more)
1/2 organic apple/pear/peach etc (don't forget to add the pips)
1/2 organic banana (for taste)
2 tsp of lecithin (to keep weight off)

I blend for about 20 seconds max. The only other vitamin I take is spirulina tablets throughout the day. Thanks bronze bombshell for starting this thread, just going back to reading the rest of the thread now...

Hey all, I have just added a tablespoon of powdered spirulina - thought my egg cocktail might taste nasty but no its fine just a hint of spirulina taste but nothing you can notice too much - so glad as had no idea how I was going to get that spirulina down me.

Love this cocktail - all my nutritive needs in one healthy breakast:yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks for posting, Lily~ I may have to add a 1/2 tspn of Chlorella to my cocktail, again. *praying not to heave*

I WILL have my cocktail 4 days this week - I already know i'm not doing it on Thanksgiving - just putting it out there in advance. lol.

Ciao~

ladysaraii

I cocktailed Sunday and Monday. I think that I wil lbe doing it at night instead of in the morning so I can stay consistent with my shake. I know that I wont have it Thurs - Fri or Sat since I will be out of town

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

To all The Egglettes,
I'm thankful for each and every one of you. You guys are a blessing!
May God Bless You and Yours!

Gettin' my cocktail on, Yaay!!

lillylovely

Hey all

hope I don't confuse anyone especially the newbies, but added one more ingredient to my egg cocktail mix - raw cocoa nibs - hailed as the the 'new' superfood. I think I am officially a health food product junkie - if it's good for you - I want it.:grin:

I forgot this thread was about hair growth - this thread has turned me into a health junkie - I just put it in the egg cocktail if its good for you - chlorella, spirulina whatever :spinning:. I won't know what to attribute the growth to now :look:but nothing works for thickness and strength better than the egg cocktail:yep:

ActionActress

I love this thread. I am only on page 38....with a loooooonnngggg ways to go!! I have already started my egg. I even had to raw ones from a glass today, undisturbed. They went down easily. However, I do notice a very slight Niacin rush on the tips of my ears and scalp. Has anyone experienced this. I think it is simply working.

ActionActress

I received the book, "What Would Jesus Eat?" as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I'm reviewing it right now for a power point I am putting together for a class.

Anyways, it's talking about wheat germ and wheat bran. These are grains that Jesus would eat raw and were most likely the basis of the breads he would eat. I am SO excited about this information and it just really resonates with me considering all of the many health benefits that we are receiving from our shakes. I really believe that this is annoited food and of course ultra healthy. There is no coincidence that many of us feel that this smoothie is changing our lives as we are eating foods that are ordained by God. I'm just really excited about this and wanted to share.

Also..For me, to keep in tip top shape I go by the Leviticus 11 diet. It REALLY changes you!!!!:lick:

LoveLiLi

OMG...I'm so upset right now. I was doing dishes just now and I accidentally bumped the glass section of my blender with my elbow and it went crashing to the floor! :cry3:

Now I have to get a new one. :nono: Well, clearly I'll miss my egg shake until I get a replacement. And I was doing so well, I was drinking it every day.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Ca-Ching. That's the sound of me paying for raw cocoa nibs. LOL. Lily, you have started something. I'm gonna research this - especially if it causes weight loss. :grin:. Thanks for the heads up.

It's easy to forget that this drink is for regrowing hair...it really is a HEALTHY Superfood program, if you will. You won't confuse anyone, just keep on sharing all those new ingredients you find. And i'll keep saving my $$ to buy 'em.

Hey all

hope I don't confuse anyone especially the newbies, but added one more ingredient to my egg cocktail mix - raw cocoa nibs - hailed as the the 'new' superfood. I think I am officially a health food product junkie - if it's good for you - I want it.:grin:

I forgot this thread was about hair growth - this thread has turned me into a health junkie - I just put it in the egg cocktail if its good for you - chlorella, spirulina whatever :spinning:. I won't know what to attribute the growth to now :look:but nothing works for thickness and strength better than the egg cocktail:yep:

Welcome Egglette ActionActress to our Nest!! Woop Woop! A thanksgiving blessing, that's what you are! I like the way you just dived right in! Not sure about the Niacin flush...so long ago, I might have had it and disregarded it. Sound like you've got some information to share, Chica. Leviticus 11 Diet, huh? What results have you obtained from it and in what length of time?

You've got to come on with it, now ActionA. :yep: Tell us more, tell us more!

I love this thread. I am only on page 38....with a loooooonnngggg ways to go!! I have already started my egg. I even had to raw ones from a glass today, undisturbed. They went down easily. However, I do notice a very slight Niacin rush on the tips of my ears and scalp. Has anyone experienced this. I think it is simply working.

Also..For me, to keep in tip top shape I go by the Leviticus 11 diet. It REALLY changes you!!!!:lick:

Awww, Love~ do you have a hand mixer/blender? That's what I used before I bought a blender. it did a great job. I just poured my cocktail out of a bowl and into a glass. Didn't miss a beat. Good news, you'll probably find something really reasonable right about now, ya know? I picked up my little smoothie maker from WalMart for $10 on clearance a few years ago - I bet you can find a better quality one for about the same price. Check your local Ross, TJMaxx or Marshall's, too. They always have great appliance for little dough. HTH!

OMG...I'm so upset right now. I was doing dishes just now and I accidentally bumped the glass section of my blender with my elbow and it went crashing to the floor! :cry3:

Now I have to get a new one. :nono: Well, clearly I'll miss my egg shake until I get a replacement. And I was doing so well, I was drinking it every day.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Because I'm an Eager Beaver, I googled Leviticus Diet and found this from EHow...just thought I'd share. ActionA, I expect a full report - at your earliest convenience, ofcourse. :grin:

The Leviticus Diet Food Plan

Contributor
By Sarah Ince
eHow Contributing Writer Article Rating: (0 Ratings)

The Leviticus diet food plan is a biblical based diet that has been around for thousands of years. The diet is based on sound principles that involve clean food laws and certain methods of food preparation. The Leviticus diet is a very balanced diet, which includes healthy grains, meats like lamb and chicken, along with raw fruits and vegetables. The diet excludes certain meats like swine that are not considered healthy according to the laws in the Bible.

1. Raw Fruits/Vegetables, Grains and Seeds
  2. Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables each day. The Leviticus diet involves eating a lot of uncooked foods, as in ancient times people did not cook their vegetables. Instead they ate them raw and plain with bitter herbs and sometimes olive oil. Raw honey was used rather than artificial sweeteners.

Jordan Ruben, in his book The Makers Diet, talks about the importance of small fruits like grapes, berries and figs. He says that figs are mentioned over fifty times throughout the Bible. The scripture (Gen 3:7) speaks of the importance of figs -- they are sweet fruits that contains high levels of concentrated nutrients and fiber. They help to keep digestion regular and have been prized since ancient times.

The Bible also speaks very highly of grapes. After the flood, grapes were one of the first new crops that Noah planted (Gen 9:20). In ancient times grapes were eaten fresh or dried and made into wine. Grapes were a common staple during this time.

Seeds were also vital during biblical times, as they are a rich source of B vitamins needed for energy. Barley and wheat are the grains mentioned in the Bible and are perfectly healthy for most people. However, some people do have an allergy to wheat. If this is you, avoid grains, but be sure to implement everything else in the Leviticus diet plan.

Goats milk was also the milk of choice in biblical days because it is high in amino acids and easy to digest. Goats milk does have a different taste as compared to cows milk, but after you drink this milk for a few months you will acquire a taste for it.Clean and Unclean Meats
  3. Eat clean meats like salmon, chicken and beef. Leviticus 11:2-23 goes into great detail about which animals are considered clean and which are unclean. The main instruction is that clean animals need to chew the cud and have a cloven hoof.

Chewing the cud is when an animal like a cow chews its food over and over again to aid digestion. Even though camels chew the cud, they are still not considered clean because they do not have a cloven hoof. Pigs have cloven hoofs, but they do not chew the cud. Clean meats come from cows, turkey and buffalo.

Leviticus also advises to eat only fish with fins and scales. Bottom dwellers like shellfish and crab should be avoided. In addition, birds like eagles, falcons and white owls should not be eaten. Grasshoppers are permitted.Healthy Fats and Oils
  4. Eat generous portions of healthy fats and oils. Your body needs essential fatty acids such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are found in nuts and seeds. You can also get your daily intake of omega-3 fats from cod liver oil or flax seed oil. Other healthy oils are olive oil and grapeseed oil. Your body needs this kind of fat to reduce inflammation and lubricate the joints.

Leviticus 7:23-25 says not to eat the fat of an animal because it is an abomination. The Bible also says not to eat the blood of any animal.Hydration
  5. The Leviticus diet plan also involves drinking eight to ten glasses of pure water each day. Pure water is essential because water is the transport system for nutrients; it carries vitamins and minerals to the cells and removes waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallnomad

Hi Ladies--just checking in.

I've still been consistent on my drink (up until just a few days ago). With visiting my family, I haven't made the shake since the holiday.

I saw the mention of raw cacao nibs. I was a diehard cacao girl for awhile. I used to eat the actual beans raw and last year, I started adding the nibs to my shake. I felt really good for awhile, but then eventually my skin started looking a mess and my chest broke out. :nono: I also started feeling kind of funny too--can't exactly remember how at this time, but last year when I was having the skin reaction and feeling a bit off, I did a search about cacao and many people were experiencing the same things I had and stopped using it.

I know cacao has lots of magnesium and is supposed to be a superfood and great for skin and hair as well as energy, but I just want to say "be careful."

I LOVED the cacao and I think I had posted about it when I used it. The taste and texture of my shake was enhanced, but after I read that information, I stopped cold turkey.

I'll see if I can find the link of what I read and post it. Not trying to discourage anyone, just want you all to be aware in case you have a reaction.

Last edited: