*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Where's everybody??? LOL!!

I've been on cocktail hiatus since the end of last month, ready to kick it n gear. Got my cocktail on, get yours!!!

~Vintage Queen~

Are any of you adding alfalfa seeds to your shake? If so, how do you keep from having to eat it with a spoon? They always seem to stay at the bottom of my cup.

My shake now consists of:
1/2 egg(s)
Wheat Germ
wheat germ or Cod liver oil
Sunflower, Pumpkin and Alfalfa seeds
Chlorella

Also, is anyone taking msm with/soon after the shake cause I read something about how omegas and msm should be avoided due to blood thinning/

Thanks for any info shared.
Wishing you all a good week

~Vintage Queen~ xX

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I'm glad you are back in the mix. This is the most i've ever been so inconsistent. :ohwell: . It's kinda like, oh, my hair is doing sooo much better, I can kinda miss the cocktail and be alright...well, I don't want to regress, so i'm gonna remain on point until i reach my goal of waistlength. I may begin cocktailing 3 days a week, though.

I'm here I fell off big time after caught the flu early this spring will be cocktailing tonite.

I have not added anything other than flaxseeds to my cocktail, so I have no advice on how to make that work. Do you drink with a straw? That may help. I always cocktail with a straw.

I tried adding gelatin to my drink, but it was soooo thick, I got a headache just trying to slurp. :nono: I had to nix it.

Are any of you adding alfalfa seeds to your shake? If so, how do you keep from having to eat it with a spoon? They always seem to stay at the bottom of my cup.

My shake now consists of:
1/2 egg(s)
Wheat Germ
wheat germ or Cod liver oil
Sunflower, Pumpkin and Alfalfa seeds
Chlorella

I started msm, but stopped because my pills were so huge, it was just oo much to swallow. At the time i took a ton of supplements. now, i'm down to l-cysteine and a women's multi. I will probably start omegas in the future - again.

Also, is anyone taking msm with/soon after the shake cause I read something about how omegas and msm should be avoided due to blood thinning/

Thanks for any info shared.
Wishing you all a good week Have a great one, too! Keep posting!

~Vintage Queen~ xX

Angelicus

Hello, I tried using other fruit: I purchased a bag of frozen fruit from costco that had small strawberries, mango, papaya, and pineapple. I won't be buying it again. I guess I'm just a berry/banana kind of girl.

I am actually going to have my cocktail tonight (couldn't get one this morning, late for work). I hope I am not bouncing off the walls.

I am about to do a healthy eating habits challenge for my hair and face (it is nasty all over again and I am getting on accutane). This daily shake is going to help me reach my goals!

Mahalarika

Making my shake daily. Anyone notice that their hair changing texture from this shake? I've had fine hair all of my life and it seems that the new hair close to the scalp that is growing in feels coarser.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I can't say that my hair feels coarser, but the change I feel, Mahalarika, is added strength and suppleness - and thicker strands (maybe that is what feels coarser to you?). My hair, without product, doesn't feel dry. It actually feels conditioned and maybe, i could say, softer, kinda.

My new growth is so much thicker than my ends. I have about 2 inches of relaxed ends that i haven't trimmed because i don't want to deal with single strand knots. I think i'll trim them in August, though.

Thanks for posting and hopefully others will post on their experience with this.

Mahalarika

Bronze or anyone else wanted to also ask about people's experiences with weight gain from this shake. Any tips on how to keep it in check? I counted up the calories in my shake and it was like 450! Don't wanna gain a ton of weight from this. Also, was reading up about using blackstrap molasses to reverse gray hair. Anyone doing this?

foxee

Bronze or anyone else wanted to also ask about people's experiences with weight gain from this shake. Any tips on how to keep it in check? I counted up the calories in my shake and it was like 450! Don't wanna gain a ton of weight from this. Also, was reading up about using blackstrap molasses to reverse gray hair. Anyone doing this?

Mahalarika, are you using this as a meal replacement? I've gained weight, but only because I eat a full breakfast about an hour or so after the shake (but I'm intentionally trying to put on a few pounds). Sorry no info about the molasses. Sounds interesting, though.

Stella B.

Where's everybody??? LOL!!

I've been on cocktail hiatus since the end of last month, ready to kick it n gear. Got my cocktail on, get yours!!!
Hey, all! I'm still here, and still cocktailing. I'm newly texlaxed now, and love the full thickness of my hair. My thin relaxed ends are almost gone. I have about 1 inch left, which I will be trimming off in August. I'm gonna have to post pics of my new shorter lush hair hemline, which I attribute to the hair cocktail. :yep:I'll be getting my cocktail on tomorrow!!!

Angelicus

Making my shake daily. Anyone notice that their hair changing texture from this shake? I've had fine hair all of my life and it seems that the new hair close to the scalp that is growing in feels coarser.
Hi, I don't know about my texture changing but my hair feels weird. My new growth feels oily/moisturized-- I don't even bother flat ironing the growth after relaxing because I like the way the new growth feels.

Mahalarika

Mahalarika, are you using this as a meal replacement? I've gained weight, but only because I eat a full breakfast about an hour or so after the shake (but I'm intentionally trying to put on a few pounds). Sorry no info about the molasses. Sounds interesting, though.

Hey Foxee, yes I'm using the shake as a meal replacement and only having that for breakfast since it is high in calories. I was previously using soy milk in the shake but I stopped that and am using almond milk now because I think the soy was making me and my boobs bigger!

The molasses thing sounds interesting to me too. People are saying that taking one tablespoon of the blackstrap molasses a day can turn your hair back to it's original color from grey and can shrink fibroids so I thought what the hell? I'll give it a shot

lillylovely

Do you add Lecithin granules to your shake - it is full of choline, iniositol, vitamin e (all good for the hair) and a natural fat emulsifier. I add mine to the shake. I do avoid junk food, sugar and white flour but I eat alot of healthy foods and have gone down from a size 16 to a size 12 since taking this shake every morning. :yep:

ladysaraii

Hey y'all, I'm on hiatus this month since I'm on the master cleanse. I can't wait to get back on it.

And I had started taking lecithin, I think I'll be adding it to my shake

JuiceMobsta

Is there anything you can replace the wheat germ stuff with? All I have is the milk and the eggs...:sad: But I will still try it with just those two ingredients in a few minutes,:D

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Chelz to our Nest!!!!
Oh, it's on, now!!! Girl, you keep the juice thread on and poppin'! I go over there and just ROLL! LOL!

I would definitely start with the basics if i were you. Like Stella says, milk and eggs, milk and eggs... Wheat germ is important, you can get toasted wheat germ from cereal aisle at the grocery store. As a sub, Lecithin granules are good as well, i take lecithin liquid - terrible, though, can't wait til i use it all up and then i'll go to granules in my cocktail.

Let us know how things go with your cocktail.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

So good to hear from you, Lilly!!
Congrats on your weight release! I can't wait to emulate you. How does it feel? How's your hair?

I take liquid lecithin and it's hideous. I refuse to let it go to waste, so i have another bottle and then i'm done with it. Can't wait to get the granules.

I think i may up my dosage of it, too, so it can work like leci--thin.

Keep posting, chica.

Do you add Lecithin granules to your shake - it is full of choline, iniositol, vitamin e (all good for the hair) and a natural fat emulsifier. I add mine to the shake. I do avoid junk food, sugar and white flour but I eat alot of healthy foods and have gone down from a size 16 to a size 12 since taking this shake every morning. :yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

LadyS~ glad to hear from you, too. The master cleanse is wonderful! I enjoy just drinking the lemonade. let us know when you get back on your cocktail.

Hey y'all, I'm on hiatus this month since I'm on the master cleanse. I can't wait to get back on it.

And I had started taking lecithin, I think I'll be adding it to my shake

ladysaraii

So good to hear from you, Lilly!!
Congrats on your weight release! I can't wait to emulate you. How does it feel? How's your hair?

I take liquid lecithin and it's hideous. I refuse to let it go to waste, so i have another bottle and then i'm done with it. Can't wait to get the granules.

I think i may up my dosage of it, too, so it can work like leci--thin.

Keep posting, chica.

How much lecithin do you need to take for it to work as a weight loss agent? i think I was taking 1tbsp of the granules before

lillylovely

Hey guys, I don't know how to multiquote but here goes about Lecithin...

Hey Bronze, you feel like an old friend - you have changed my life girl...

How does the weightloss feel? Amazing, I always thought I was doomed to be fat - I can't begin to explain, waking up and seeing thin legs and a flat stomach words cant really describe - oh by the way no exercise here just cutting out wheat, flour, dairy, sugar and meat - it's very strict and you can only do it slowly and little by little replace the foods we love with filling alternatives e.g rice cakes, jacket potatoes, spelt flour.

I can eat lots of good tasty food - like yeasterday I made an apple crumble with spelt flour, raisons and soy butter and plain stewed apples with cinnamon and no sugar. Slowly by slowly I just didnt need sugar, I get my sugar from fruit and dried fruit

Every morning I have my shake, that is my starting point - I have 2 full glasses and I dont need to eat until lunch time. In between I will drink healthy teas or eat a piece of fruit or two rice cakes but only if I need to.

My hair? It is thicker and longer but my low density, fine stranded hair just broke and shed so much as I didnt realise I was over moisturising it - it needed protein - I am so late! It has taken me 2 years to realise my hair shouldn't feel like mush but should feel strong.

Ladysaraii - I use 2 tablespoons of lecithin in my shake - everyday without fail. If you dont put it in your shake you can just sprinkle it over other foods that you eat. Just take it consistently, I really believe it works.

Sorry this post is so long - hope it helps someone.

Mahalarika

Yup. I've used lecithin and chia seeds from the very beginning.

Angelicus

Thank you everyone for your encouraging posts. I cut my hair again :( to make it even but the hair shake has given me so much new growth. Right now I am going through shrinkage-anorexia so I won't be able to tell my progress until I relax a few weeks from now.

I love how delicious the shake is. I am back to using Strawberries and Bananas. My nails are so long and my skin has a glow. Thank you.