*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

nakialovesshoes

After a long haitus from the shake, I'm back with it. Got lazy with it. My mom, on the other hand, has taken hers daily & her hair is growing like weeds.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

The cocktail is not to be played with. I was trying to gauge if it would affect my new eating plan, so I was on hiatus for a lil over a week. I really can't tell. And i abhor missing my cocktails!!! I'm off again this week and i'll try more carefully to monitor.

That does NOT mean that you all should miss yours! Get that hair growing double fast during this summer growth spurt!!! I miss my energy, too.
Foxee, thanks for posting!

Be Blessed everyone.
Glad to have you back, Nakia. Catch up with Moms!!
Angelicus, that hair will be back lickety-split.

Last edited:

ladysaraii

Started back with my shake last night. i didn't add in the WGO, but will start back with that. Does anyone use flaxseed instead of WGO? Would it make a difference?

Anyhow, my mis was

unsweetened vanilla almond milk
about 1/3 a banana
some strawberries and blueberries
some spinach
plus egg and WG

It was ok. I'll continue playing around w/ the mix until I find a good balance. i just want to wean myself off of using juice since it has all that sugar.

JuiceMobsta

Welcome Egglette Chelz to our Nest!!!!
Oh, it's on, now!!! Girl, you keep the juice thread on and poppin'! I go over there and just ROLL! LOL!

I would definitely start with the basics if i were you. Like Stella says, milk and eggs, milk and eggs... Wheat germ is important, you can get toasted wheat germ from cereal aisle at the grocery store. As a sub, Lecithin granules are good as well, i take lecithin liquid - terrible, though, can't wait til i use it all up and then i'll go to granules in my cocktail.

Let us know how things go with your cocktail.

Lol!!:lachen: I didnt even see this post!!

:naughty:And I know you werent lurking in that thread were you?Bad bombshell Bad:spank:
Since you "breathed" near the juice thread you will promptly be added to part #2.(Look for your name on the list).:giggle: Thanks for hoppin on tha juice train, Toot Toot!!!!:lachen:

Girl I dont even like white milk at all, it had me :nono::barf:, and that egg just made it go down even slower...:lol:. I didnt even have a blender though!:blush::blush:

And my tummy felt kinda funny later on...:baby2:. Lol but I will look for the toasted wheat germ, can you eat it like cereal?!:eyebrows2

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

That sounds like a great mix, LadyS~,

I have used flaxseed with WGO, and it was just too much, ick, the taste was blah. I have no info on using it as a sub, but if that's what you have, i say go with it until you can get the WGO.

Did you like the taste of your mix? Sounds quite yummy.

Have a great one, everybody! And grow some waistlength hair, already!!

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I will take the :spank:, gladly. I've been a juicer since i started transitioning, actually. It has helped me BUNCHES! I even got brave and made my own juice, which i like even more than Hawaiian Silky, which is tha bidness.

You brave for taking that egg with out a proper blending. Brave, my friend. Try almond or soymilk, i'm sure it'll go down soooo much better. Throw some fruit in for good measure, too. Um, it may taste cereal like, but you'd need to add a whooooole lotta wheat germ to get that effect. So, uh, no, just drink it. LOL! (The wheat germ may add pounds where you don't want 'em.)

Lol!!:lachen: I didnt even see this post!!

:naughty:And I know you werent lurking in that thread were you?Bad bombshell Bad:spank:
Since you "breathed" near the juice thread you will promptly be added to part #2.(Look for your name on the list).:giggle: Thanks for hoppin on tha juice train, Toot Toot!!!!:lachen:

Girl I dont even like white milk at all, it had me :nono::barf:, and that egg just made it go down even slower...:lol:. I didnt even have a blender though!:blush::blush:

And my tummy felt kinda funny later on...:baby2:. Lol but I will look for the toasted wheat germ, can you eat it like cereal?!:eyebrows2

Last edited:

JuiceMobsta

I will take the :spank:, gladly. I've been a juicer since i started transitioning, actually. It has helped me BUNCHES! I even got brave and made my own juice, which i like even more than Hawaiian Silky, which is tha bidness.

You brave for taking that egg with out a proper blending. Brave, my friend. Try almond or soymilk, i'm sure it'll go down soooo much better. Throw some fruit in for good measure, too. Um, it may taste cereal like, but you'd need to add a whooooole lotta wheat germ to get that effect. So, uh, no, just drink it. LOL! (The wheat germ may add pounds where you don't want 'em.)

You know I already added your name to the list right??:giggle: I bolded your name too.:ha:

Yessssssssssss girl I just got that Hawaiian Silky and it is BANGIN!! Yes Lawdddd!:notworthy Except I later found out that Sally's sells the 16oz for cheaper than what I bought my 8oz for.:wallbash:

Oooooowhee that egg was just sitting there at the bottom of the cup just waitin for meh.:nono:...:lachen: Can I mix it in with my cereal then?:think:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Girl, leave that egg outta that Cereal!

>>>> and yes, i found me, bolded with a funny face, no less.

luved it!!
Keep it that way, pleeeeze????

LOLLLLL!!!

Last edited:

JuiceMobsta

Girl, leave that egg outta that Cereal!

>>>> and yes, i found me, bolded with a funny face, no less.

luved it!!
Keep it that way, pleeeeze????

LOLLLLL!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

No I wasnt gonna put the egg in the cereal!:look::sad::nono::barf::barf: I was talking about putting the toasted wheat stuff in the cereal,:D

Lol and I WILL mos def leave it that way:yep:,

:cheers:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

The red is still there? Why am I only seeing sienna...something's wrong with my screen!?!?!? Oh, geez.

*blushes* Okay, yeah, um, wheat germ in cereal, i knew that...lol!
Truly, though, that's the ticket. It's addictive, especially in oatmeal. Yummm.

Last edited:

ladysaraii

That sounds like a great mix, LadyS~,

I have used flaxseed with WGO, and it was just too much, ick, the taste was blah. I have no info on using it as a sub, but if that's what you have, i say go with it until you can get the WGO.

Did you like the taste of your mix? Sounds quite yummy.

Have a great one, everybody! And grow some waistlength hair, already!!

Thanks Bronze, I know many ladies tlak about the many benefits of flaxseed oil, so maybe I just need to take it later in the day.

the mix was okay. i think I need to toss in some pineapple to sweeten it up a tad or use a bit less banana, idk. Eventually i want to try adding the spirulina back in as well.

foxee

I hope you all had a great weekend. I just cocktailed it with a new brand of flaxseed oil. I'm not feeling this one as much as the Trader Joes brand. This one is wayyyyy too oily tasting.

foxee

Cocktailed it today with yummy summer fruit! Banana, strawberry and cantaloupe. It toned down the oily taste of the flaxseed oil.

grow

hi ladies! i haven't had time to get on the boards lately, but i've been steadily working my program!
thanks again, B for all the helpful suggestions to get my egg shake done without having to wash, slice & dice tons of fruits&veggies.

so far, this is the progress i've made in 6 months since i joined lhcf and started egging!

happy egging ladies! it works, it really does!

foxee

thank you, Foxee!

i so grateful to you ladies i can't even find words to express my gratitude!:yep:
this is the longest my hair has ever been in my entire life!

I'm going to show your post to all my friends who think I'm NUTS for drinking raw egg. Bet they'll be cocktailing it in no time. Thanks for sharing your pics!

grow

I'm going to show your post to all my friends who think I'm NUTS for drinking raw egg. Bet they'll be cocktailing it in no time. Thanks for sharing your pics!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:that's the same thing i thought when i first started!:lachen:
and of course i was worried about the taste, too!:lachen:

thanks for showing them my picture, Foxee! i hope they receive the blessings in store for them too!:yep:

ladysaraii

I'm cocktailing it this morning.

I bought a travel blender from target to take to work. Hopefully it will help me stay consistent w/ my shakes.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey Egglettes, Happy Independence Day!!

Grow, your progress is extraordinary. Thank you thank you thank you for taking pictures. I am so happy for you. You are living proof that the cocktail works wonders. Can't wait to see what the next few months have in store for you...i see apl in no time at all.

Good idea with the travel blender, LadyS, does it work with batteries?

Foxee, cantaloupe in your cocktail?! You are doing it, Mama!!!

Drink up, ladies.
I've worn my natural hair out this week for the first time and it's H-U-G-E - and cute, too, if i say so myself. I can only imagine if i pick it out --- i'll probably stop traffic, lol!!

JollyGal

Ladies this thread is fabulous.

it is great to read all of your progress.

I have a question for you egglettes :)

I am taking chlorella at the moment and wonder if taking the egg shake along with my chlorella will make me
Put on weight

I like to keep fit but I am not gym bunny.

Thanks in advance

Xxx

ETA: is once a week a good place to start from?

Last edited:

Pooks

I haven't experienced any shake-related weight gain sunhun and I've been taking CHL before I started cocktailing and all the way through.

ladysaraii

I took the weekend off since I dont feel like lugging the wheat germ and WGO back and forth from work.

I'm finally adding the lecithin and I think that I shall be sticking with the protein powder for now b/c the fruit was turning into a hassle. Plus it never tasted right for me. :(