Fall/Winter 2010-2011 Cowash Challenge

An_gell

Co-washed twice so far this week, used TJ Nourishing Spa on Monday (love this) and Aubrey Organics Honey suckle Rose on Wed. Guess I need to join the other co-washing thread since this one is ending soon. :-(

TruMe

Well, congrats to all the ladies that were able to stick to this challenge. I did my last cowash for this challenge on the last day, Saturday. My mixture was V05 Moisture Milks, OO, Tea Tree Oil, and peppermint oil. Here is my ending pic (first one August, second one this past Saturday). I don't see much of a difference except for thickness and more curls. I'm definitely starting to see more of what my texture really looks like now. Oh, well. I will be continuing with cowashing 1x a week at least until I hit my one year mark of not using heat on my hair which will be in May. That is when I plan on cutting the remaining relaxed ends off and then I will definitely be upping my cowashing throughout the summer.

Attachments

• Hair1.JPG
    Hair1.JPG
    261 KB · Views: 16
  • Hair2.JPG
    Hair2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 16

sunnieb

Cowashed tonight with HE LTR.

The first cowash after a fresh relaxer always feels funny because there's zero newgrowth to deal with.:yep:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Im like a little over 1 week post now and still havent CW yet. I miss the water on my scalp every other day....I will start it back up soon.

Sent from MyTouch 4G, using LHCF app.....

sunnieb

Ya know, I just realized that this challenge is officially over! :giggle: My how time flies! I just got so used to checking in whenever I cowashed!

Well, I cowashed tonight so my hair is still wet. I'll take a pic in about an hour and that will be my ending shot.

Congrats ladies!

sunnieb

Where's everybody at? I want to see progress pics!!! :grin:

Here are mine:

September 2010

to

March 2011 - after a slight trim

:ohwell: I actually like my hair better in the September pic, but it is what it is. I still love cowashing! :yep:

SingBrina

This is a forgotten thread. I will be pulling out because I will be wearing a weave until the end of the year....