Fall/Winter 2010-2011 Cowash Challenge

TruMe

Cowashed this morning with V05 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit and OO. Need to get some more Tea Tree oil and add some peppermint oil to the mix for next week.

TruMe

Cowashed last night. Added peppermint oil to my mixture and I loved the tingling feeling. Will definitely keep this going. Now I just need to go and buy a big container of it.

An_gell

Cowashed tonight. Used Mane and tail conditioner on dry hair and baggied for about 4 hrs, then wash out with AO WC, and deep conditioned with Cantu Shea Butter, and rinsed out leaving some of the Cantu Shea butter in as a leave-in. Hair feels super soft and conditioned.

TruMe

Cowashed last night. A little over one more month ladies in this challenge. We can do this!

toinette

Tricking the president
cowashed this morning with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration followed by Joico Moisturizing Conditioner for 2 mins

sunnieb

Cowashed with Garnier Length and Strength tonight. Waited kind of late, so I might have go to sleep with damp hair. I'm soooo tired....:sleep8:

An_gell

Still cowashing. I co-washed Wed suave tropical coconut which didn't give much slip as before I think they might have changed the formula. I poo'ed today to clarify my hair for my cassia trt.

TruMe

Cowashed this evening with V05 Moisture Milks mixed with OO, tea tree oil and peppermint oil. Hair is doing great!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
COWASHED WITH HE HH & LTR MIXED THIS MORNING.....

Sent from MyTouch 4G, using LHCF app.....

An_gell

Cowashed last night with Mane and Tail and was very pleased it was really good at detangling my hair.

An_gell

Did an ayurvedic paste today, and co-washed it out with Nature Gates Aloe Vera Condish. I love this conditioner and will be buying more, because it gives really good slip for detangling and it definitely does moisturize. Hate I slept on this conditioner for so long.

sunnieb

Didn't plan on cowashing tonight, but my newgrowth had other plans! Cowashed with HE LTR. Feeling softer and much better now.

sunnieb

Cowashed with HE hydralicious tonight. Softened my newgrowth like magic!

Sent from my Comet using Long Hair Care Forum App

Last edited:

An_gell

Cowashed Mon and Wed with TJ Nourish Spa, I love this conditioner its very moisturizing and creamy. It foams up really nice almost like shampoo.