Fall/Winter 2010-2011 Cowash Challenge

TruMe

Today I cowashed, did a light protein treatment and am now sitting under the dryer for my DC. I am trying to hold out until at least May for my BC but this breakage at the line of demarcation is making it very hard to hold out. By the time I get to May, it may be a LC instead (Little Chop). Trying to prevent anymore with these protein treatments but idk.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will be cowashing tonight using Salon Care Honey & Almond Conditioner from Sally's, while trying to wash out my henna. Tomorrow I will DC....

sunnieb

Cowashed tonight with Herbal Essences LTR

Those ladies who live in cold weather how do u CW daily and not get sick? TIA

I always cowash and airdry at night and I'm totally dry by the next morning when I have to go out in the cold.

TruMe

Co-washed this evening with V05 Moisture Milks mixed with Tea Tree oil and OO. I love washing my hair.

An_gell

I DC overnight with Queen Helene cholesterol trt (love dat stuff), applied fenugreek paste to hair and scalp and massaged it in and left it on for about 2 hrs. I then cowashed it out with HE Breaks Over and used nioxin scalp therapy conditioner for final rinse.

TruMe

Cowashed this morning with V05 Moisture Milk Passion Fruit Smoothie, OO and Tea Tree Oil.

An_gell

Just cowashed with Oyin honey hemp conditioner. Lots a slip, but after rinsing off left my hair feeling kinda weird and frizzy. I hope that GDLI and Oyin Burnt sugar comes the frizz down by tomorrow...