February 19, 20 and 21.....What are your hair plans???

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'll be 29 weeks post. My hair plans are:

Porosity & Moisture Regimen:

1. Prepoo with moisture/oils/garlic powder overnight
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  3. Detangle with Suave Humectant and EVOO
  4. DC with Silicon Mix Avanti for one hour..........no heat needed :love:
  5. Towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  6. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for one minute
  7. Apply Chi Keratin Mist, Silicon Mix leave-in and EVOO
  8. Airdry in scarf method with part in middle, wear curly ponytail
  9. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin sealing w/ EVOO and cowash ponytail as needed
  10. Keep style using satin foam curlers
  11. Massage edges with JBCO nightly for 5 minutes

What are your hair plans? :gorgeous:

BostonMaria

Sheryl love the pic in your siggie!

OK so my grays are back and I guess I'll be using up the Natural Tints bottle this weekend on the front of my hair. I will also DC and steam, rollerset and bun the same day.

Sade'

Tonight I will co-wash
Protein treatment-Joico K-Pak
Moisturizing and sealing with oils
I am prepping for my 1st install tomorrow!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Co-wash on Fri night and airdry in 2 low ponies. Prob bunning it up Sat and Sun then twisting for a twist out next week.

Queen_Earth

well I had planned to do nothing but now I am seeing that my big hair care plan is NOT going to work out so I will be washing and DCing and I can't decide if I am going to attempt another rollerset; twist and wear wigs, or flat iron my hair this week...I will decide by Saturday afternoon

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Sheryl,
I love your siggy pic!
I'll be doing a DC tonight for an hour, followed by TGI Dumb Blonde, then oil rinse with Vatika Oil.
Tomorrow I will be going to get my bkt done! I'm so excited. I will post pics Saturday.

Foufie

I just washed and DC'ed last night. So I will cowash, moisturize and seal on Friday evening and braid to airdry. I will be rocking a fro for the weekend and hope to have braids installed on Sunday evening

JJamiah

I gave myself an HF treatment. I moisturized using NTM Leave in, applied 1 pump of Herstyler Serum.

Won't touch it again until next friday! :D

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
i plan to bun hair for a few days before i do the aphogee protein treatment! i just washed hair with ors, hopefully that took off the crap that the relaxer left on my hair lol.

eta: going to change siggy soon lol.

aegis

today will do protein treatment and bkt then wash and dc

saturday will be getting a weave. woot!

SherylsTresses

i plan to bun hair for a few days before i do the aphogee protein treatment! i just washed hair with ors, hopefully that took off the crap that the relaxer left on my hair lol.

eta: going to change siggy soon lol.

AdoraAdora24 I can't wait to see your new siggy...!!! :yep:

My-Foolish-Heart

Finally relaxing after a 6 month stretch!!! From there, I will decide if I want the stylist to trim or if I will self-dust. Finally, I'll be making some clip-in extensions to wear for the weekend.

mzsophisticated26

Friday I am going to do a basic wash because I got a protein treatment last week
*wash with CoN green label
*color my hair permanent black color with Revlon Colorsilk.
*DC with Keracare Humecto and Joico Moisture recovery for 30mins with heat
* rollerset with gray, red and purple rollers and saran wrap
* oh and try to install some clip in bang pieces

Whimsy

Well, my hair is 2 weeks dirty.

On Saturday after shooting I plan on:

1. shampooing with whatevers in there
2. DC with my replenishing pak
3. put on coconut oil, and put it in 4 braids
4. let airdry over night

Sunday

1. Maxiglide hair
2. Pincurl

loolalooh

Prepooed, washed, and conditioned last weekend. May or may not do it again this weekend. Currently in twists so I'm trying to space out the washes. :grinwink:

mzbrown

It's my bday weekend and I have no idea, probably wash, dc, airdry, and bun. Not the sexiest bday do, oh well. More than 12 weeks post and running out of ideas.

Sade'

It's my bday weekend and I have no idea, probably wash, dc, airdry, and bun. Not the sexiest bday do, oh well. More than 12 weeks post and running out of ideas.

Happy Early Birthday MzBrown. Rock that bun & enjoy yourself!:yep:

Tif392002

Saturday i will co-wash in cornrows with Suave Humetcant and EVOO; moisturize with Mango qp butter , then seal with either castor oil or EVCO.

Diva_Esq

Friday night- Overnight DC on wet hair with Mizani Moisturefuse, honey & oils

Saturday- Cool water rinse, air dry in a bun for 1/2 the day, roller set or braidout.

Sunday- Rock hair out in roller set or braidout.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I will shampoo my hair.. then steam.

I also plan to do a light dusting this weekend

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm 8 weeks post, going for 12, and on Saturday, I'm going to:

1. Clarify my hair with ORS Creamy Aloe.
2. Do a protein treatment with Motions CPR for ten minutes, no heat.
3. Steam for 45 minutes with Keracare Humecto, and let cool for 30.
4. Do Porosity Control for one minute, followed with a cold water rinse.
5. Detangle with HE LTR Leave-In.
6. Rollerset with Chi Silk Infusion, plain water, and a little vatika oil.
7. Silk wrap.

Prudent1

I gave myself an HF treatment. I moisturized using NTM Leave in, applied 1 pump of Herstyler Serum.

Won't touch it again until next friday! :D
What is an HF treatment?:look:

:happybirthday2:

I have not decided what I will do yet stylewise:scratchch. I am going out this weekend so my hair will depend on what I decide to wear. I won't know that until I go shopping this afternoon though. As far as haircare, I'll def DC Saturday night with ORS and my bonnet dryer. Especially if I use my flatiron Saturday morning.

kami11213

Sheryl, your hair has grown a lot... I love the new siggy pic!

I'm going to a concert tomorrow, so tonight I'm washing w/ Nexxus Therappe, putting a jet black rinse in my hair (clairol beautiful collection), deep conditioning w/ CON Moisture Extreme and rollersetting and flat ironing my roots... I'm 13 wks post... once I'm done I'll pin curl it up...

KhandiB

Im gonna CPR my hair - I got a CPR Reconstructor and some Motions Moisture Plus and Imma get busy , next week, Im gonna make a heat free week :)

KinkyGenius

Relaxer week for me and I'm going to try Sebastian's Cellophane for the first time as well.

I didn't stretch as long as I normally do because I underprocessed my relaxer badly last time and I need to correct it. I've been experiencing a lot more breakage than I'm used to seeing. This is week 10 for me and I usually stretch for 12 weeks. Might try a 14-16 week relaxer stretch after this, we'll see.

BlaqBella

I plan to wash, cond, blowout( w/ hotbrush), and then bantu knot my hair overnight for tomorrow/weekend. If it comes out ok i will be back w/ pics.