February 19, 20 and 21.....What are your hair plans???

naturalpride

This weekend I will:
-Shampoo with JASONS Organic
-Aphogee 2 minute
-Redken All Soft Heavy Cream (deep condition for 1 hour, under heating cap)

chebaby

friday and saturday i just plan to co wash and puff it.
sunday i will pre poo with something, not sure what yet, then shampoo with carols daughter tui shampoo. then i plan to deep condition my hair with heat with kbb ll hair mask.
then i plan to use kbb hair milk as a leave in and then proceed to put my hair in twists. im not sure if i will twist with kbb hair butter or qhemet biologics heavy cream.

ETA: i will pre poo with ORS mayo. i might mix in a little wheat germ oil.

gymfreak336

I am about 9 weeks post right now and it is getting really hard for some reason. My hair is acting out for real right now. The only thing is seems to like are smoothing lines like joico silk result and thermasmooth, especially the thermasmooth. I like to wait till week 12 but IDK this time. What to do what to do....

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I was able to keep my finger coils looking good all week but I missed cowashing soooo after work tomorrow I will wash my hair with my Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo, then I'm going to do an overnight DC with Pantene R&N Breakage Defense mask, then after rinsing that out I'm going to put in my favorite leave in of Elucence MB/JBCO/wheatgerm oil *then* I'm going to re-finger coil my hair with Garnier Fructis Style Soft Curl Cream. That soft curl cream is fantastic, thank goodness I stocked up. ;)

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Feb 19th I'll be cowashing that night.
Feb 21st Is wash day, hot oil treatment and steam.

Last edited:

janeemat

I am 2 wks post relaxer. So tomorrow I will apply my PM shines demi color in fudge brown. I will let it sit for about 20 min. Then I will proceed to poo with Aveda DR. I will follow that with aphoghee 2 min reconstructor. Then do a deep conditioner for 30 min with a moisturizing cond. I'm NOT rollersetting this week so my leave ins will be somewhat different. I will use Rusk smoother leave in, Aphoghee green tea and bliss. I will let my hair dry straight under my hooded dryer 80% to remove most of the water then blow dry the rest. I'm going use my Babybliss 2 in ceramic iron to get that straight hair salon swing.:grin::grin::yep::yep:

exubah

I've been doing more protein for the past few weeks so tomorrow I will be upping the moisture with a co-wash and DC.

Toy

Saturday

Conditioning wash/deep conditioning under a heat cap for about 1 hour with Wen Fig & Pantene Relaxed & Natural deep conditioning Mask (this Combination is Awesome!!!!!)

Moisturizing With S-curl,Proline Softner Moisturizer & Qhemet Olive & Honey Balm.

Airdry & Seal with a mixture of Oils.

Alta Angel

Fri: I am going to rejuvinate my side updo by using my Caruso steam rollers (I am going to see BBD and Keith Sweat in concert tonight...old skool, I know). When I get back I am going to finger part my hair, spray with African Royale braid spray and add some Qhemets AOHC and wrap it up.

Sat and Sun: will not touch except to finger detangle

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Saturday

Conditioning wash/deep conditioning under a heat cap for about 1 hour with Wen Fig & Pantene Relaxed & Natural deep conditioning Mask (this Combination is Awesome!!!!!)

Moisturizing With S-curl,Proline Softner Moisturizer & Qhemet Olive & Honey Balm.

Airdry & Seal with a mixture of Oils.

I went to 2 Walgreens and 1 Sally's looking for this :spinning:. I'm gonna try 1 more Sally's, LOL. I'm determined to try this :yep:

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Tonight going to hang with 2 college buddies i have'nt seen in over 4 years...
DC'ing with a mix of:
Renpure+EQP Intense+Avocado Oil+Honey (getting rid of stuff, lol)
Seal ends with Hairveda green tea butter
Oil my scalp and roots with my mix of evoo+sheabutter
Blow dry my 13 weeks post hair
Flatiron the roots in the front w/ Cortex iron.

The last time they saw me I was natural. Ima kill 'em with my new swang.