February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerncitygirl

:look:Do any of you hurr hussies have a darcy's botanicals coupon code so a sista can get a 16oz bottle of leave-in dis month?:lol:

Other than that I'm not likely to get anything this month other than a satin bonnet, some sort of moisturizing spray (claudies or komaza) and maybe some mesh rollers to give a roller set on natural hair a try. I may also swing by TJ Maxx in the next 1-2 and get a titanium flat-iron, they had nice ones for under $75.

I have plenty of aubrey's condish to last at least another 2-3 months. My giovanni shampoo should last another 4-6 weeks I think.

EnExitStageLeft

Get well soon, girlie. Hubbster messed up your pj game fo' real!:nono: I think he needs to be minded that hurr is a sport for us:yep::lol:

Babygrowth

:look:Do any of you hurr hussies have a darcy's botanicals coupon code so a sista can get a 16oz bottle of leave-in dis month?:lol:

Other than that I'm not likely to get anything this month other than a satin bonnet, some sort of moisturizing spray (claudies or komaza) and maybe some mesh rollers to give a roller set on natural hair a try. I may also swing by TJ Maxx in the next 1-2 and get a titanium flat-iron, they had nice ones for under $75.

I have plenty of aubrey's condish to last at least another 2-3 months. My giovanni shampoo should last another 4-6 weeks I think.

EnExitStageLeft

Get well soon, girlie. Hubbster messed up your pj game fo' real!:nono: I think he needs to be minded that hurr is a sport for us:yep::lol:

I really want Darcy's too!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
From Henna Sooq
3 100 gram bags of Indigo
1 100 gram bag of Organic Hisbiscus Petal Powder
1 8oz jar of Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher

From Miss Jessie's 40% off
2 16oz jars of Super Sweetback Treatment 1 for me and 1 for my hairdresser to use on me when I come to get my hair done. :look:

From my local Beauty Depot
1 curly-kinky wig (I'm going try and hook this up)
2 bags of butterfly clips
2 Dye brushes (1 big, 1 small)
1 bag of conditioning caps from Family Dollar

Aggie

I bought 2 curly Instant Weaves caps to give my hair a break from bunning for a week or two at a time starting next month, plus I want and need a different look right now.

MzRhonda

I bought 2 curly Instant Weaves caps to give my hair a break from bunning for a week or two at a time starting next month, plus I want and need a different look right now.

What type(brand) do you get?

I like this one for myself while I am transitioning
I always fear they look wiggish, kwim?

EnExitStageLeft

2 8oz. Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (Old Formulation HOPEFULLY! New is fine too.)

2 8oz. Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (Old Formulation HOPEFULLY! New is fine too)

1 HH Hemp Nostalgia

1 2oz. Komazacare Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Spray

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

Komazacare Califia Leave In......After only one use, its a frickin' STAPLE!

...Yep its that good :yep:

Last edited:

chelleypie810

MzRhonda Its really good! Made my hair feel softer and definitely shinier. I liked it. I would buy again and it smells amazing. Left it on for about an hr and rinsed it.

cynd

AsIAm Coconut cowash
Good Hair Day hairpins (they disappear faster than a second sock)
Mane N Tail daily leave-in

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Planning on going to Sallys today to buy:

Porosity control conditioner (for when its time to touch up in 15 weeks)
&
Aphoghee green tea

crlsweetie912

Yall know that Sally's is doubling January's reward to 30% on February 23!
I'm getting the rolling storage cart and the stand dryer. Can't beat 30% off!!!!

myhair84

Sarenzo:
-aloe and burdock root cream in strawberry smoothie
-deodorant in honeycomb
-yellow hair tie
-coconut soap? Can't remember the exact name of it

Brownie518

Roux Porosity Control conditioner
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
Motions CPR
JF Luminous Color Glaze Brilliant Brunette

Lita