French Mesh Rollers

MAMATO

Please would somebody help me:ohwell: Where can I buy those rollers online. I know they are french made, but can we buy them online for a reasonable shipping price. My hair takes hours to dry and I know those rollers can dramatically cut the drying time. The ones in the second picture, I've already tried them and did not like them because they were not smooth enough on my ends. Please help:lachen: All our European ladies may know what I am talking about.​

MUUAHH !!! in advance for your help :grin:

ETA: Check this YT video the see what rollers I am talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h19ycr8MShY&feature=related

Last edited:

MAMATO

What the difference in these and regular mesh rollers?

The surface is smoother because the mesh has a finer pattern, so they dont rip you hair:yep: On top of that, they have more metallic springs, so they are more solid and they last longer... and no brush, you can use regular slide-in clips with them.:yep:

mariofmagdal

You are right about the drying time. I used to take the brush insert out and use end papers for my ends. Smooth ends everytime.

ladytee2

Did you try to contact the manufacturer to see if they have a list of retailers? What is the brand name?

MAMATO

Sorry all I'm getting is pears...:ohwell:

Still looking though.

Ok that's fine... thanks again. I sent a PM to Albane this morning... hope she got it...

------------

Albane,
Je t'ai envoyé une note, l'as-tu reçue... Merci de toute aide que tu pourras m'apporter :yep:

Mamato