From Locs to APL in 12 months!! Bluetopia's 1st Year Progress pics.(pic heavy)

MsButterfli

omg!!! you too?? when did you take yours down? my hair is so super coily i don't think the 5 weeks it took me was customary. :rolleyes:

what i find hilarious is that a lot of women say they love how fast their hair grows in locs but my hair is actually growing faster without them thanks to my new healthy hair practices. go figure :look:

i took mine down this past august after having hair shedding issues after having my daughter. took me 2 1/2 weeks and they were small lol. i did a few each night after work and puttin the baby to sleep NEVER AGAIN lolol but mine were 8 yrs old and mid back and i cut them to shoulder length and picked them out. im still natural now, tryin to keep it straight to help maintain length. im still having shedding issues but im sure its still "after pregnancy related" anyway, still tryin to learn the protein/moisture ratio and see whats good for MY hair lol..i get the urges to relax sometimes then it passes...anywho, here's to continued, happy healthy hair growing *Cheers* (Clinkin imaginary glass lolol)

hillytmj

OMG girl, your hair is amazing! Your story is really inspiring and shows how you can go from various styles and still have long, strong healthy hair! Congrats!

tada1

girl, i LOVE the picture story. you got me cracking up when i got to the bit about "Mizani next time" looollll...nice progress! very nice progress

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I love your story and how you are taking to heart the "each one teach one" mantra.

BTW: I honestly never knew you could take out locs. How cool is that?

KiSseS03

What a transformation, girl you can rock any style... I loved your locs, but I can understand the need to change :) Congrats on your amazing growth!

Truth

:lick:@that shrinkage WOOWWWWW... Your hair is beautiful!!! and amazing progress..u'll be BSB in no time..

pookaloo83

I loved your hair story. And the pictures with it. Wow! Great progress! I would have never known your hair was dry. It doesn't look it at all!

DozenRoses99

Thank you for sharing your hair journey! It is so amazing to see the different stages that your hair was in during 2009. Also, congratualtions for reaching APL!

SelfStyled

I feel so blessed to have just read your hairstory. Your hair is just GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing. I am hoping that you can get the dryness isue worked out. I love your hair.