Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

FriscoGirl

Pull back from taking my pills, because I was getting a very dry throat and then I've been suffering from a head cold & cough. I haven't finished one bottle yet, but I have already noticed a significant increase of thick new growth. I have to figure out if the dry throat is from some other vitamin I'm taking, because I will get back to taking Hairfinity this week.

trebell

I've been taking the other pills for a few weeks and I haven't seen any earth shattering growth like I see on social media. So, I'll probably be back once I finish the next bottle. Waste.

Jace032000

Took my pills yesterday and today. I'm on my third bottle and aside from obvious thickness--haven't seen growth out of the ordinary. I will continue to report in this month and do a LC at the end of the month. Hoping to still make BSL by July...

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I have about 8 days and then my 3rd bottle will be gone.

I can say I liked Hairifnity better than Priteva for hair growth. For nail growth, Priteva hands down.

I'll be moving on to ManeChoice when Hairfinity is gone.

MsCounsel

I am still here. My hair has grown but the growth seems to be my normal (my hair grows pretty fast when I am not ruining it with over-relaxing). I just started bottle number three of four and will probably cease using the vitamins after I finish bottle four.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I have two days left and I will be finished with my third bottle.

If I don't like Manetabolism better, I will be coming back to Hairfinity. I had decent growth and no outbreaks taking it.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I am still taking my pills. I have 2 bottles left. I will post an update pic when I get my hair done next week. Hopefully I don't need a trim...

TLC1020

How is the challenge going ladies?

Now that I have my ferritin in order I am thinking about taking the remaining one and half bottles that I have left, undecided, don't know what's stopping me.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I fell off but starting back today. How many people do we have left still in the challenge? I have 2 bottles left and will order some more either next month or in August. I was going to try something else but I'm sticking with it. I'm still waiting on that growth spurt though lol.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Totally forgot to post pics. This is my most recent blowout. I need nearly 2 inches to get to bsl

Attachments

• 20140613_183112.jpg
    20140613_183112.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20140613_121336.jpg
    20140613_121336.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 20140616_114842.jpg
    20140616_114842.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 79

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Ugh my backfat makes me sad...

Oan I am down to my last 2 bottles. I need to reorder for the rest of the year. My end of year goal is to retain 2 inches of hair and lose at least 10lbs.

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Ugh my backfat makes me sad...

Oan I am down to my last 2 bottles. I need to reorder for the rest of the year. My end of year goal is to retain 2 inches of hair and lose at least 10lbs.

Girl we all sad then bc you don't want to see mine lol. That's a great end of year goal!

xxinsanexxchels

I'm sorry to report that I will no longer be in the hairfinity challenge I finished my bottle and have already switched to manetabolism and seeing better results than with hairfinity I wish you all great luck on achieving your hair goals!

Jace032000

I'm sorry to report that I will no longer be in the hairfinity challenge I finished my bottle and have already switched to manetabolism and seeing better results than with hairfinity I wish you all great luck on achieving your hair goals!
Sorry to see you leave but hey---gotta' stick to what works for your hair right? I am on my third bottle of Hair Infinity. I had a setback thanks to a bad rollerset so I will not be meeting my July BSL goal. :-( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Sorry to see you leave but hey---gotta' stick to what works for your hair right? I am on my third bottle of Hair Infinity. I had a setback thanks to a bad rollerset so I will not be meeting my July BSL goal. :-( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have no doubt that you will get there by end of December Jace!

xxinsanexxchels

Thanks dear I loved hairfinity and did receive good results but am now leary of the formula because I stopped getting those great results but maybe my body just got used to them but manetabolism has been working for my hair skin and nails like a charm so I wanted to decide on one since I had an auto ship set up.