Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

Jace032000

Thanks dear I loved hairfinity and did receive good results but am now leary of the formula because I stopped getting those great results but maybe my body just got used to them but manetabolism has been working for my hair skin and nails like a charm so I wanted to decide on one since I had an auto ship set up.

How long were you taking them before the results stopped being evident?

Jace032000

So I was on a mini vacation for a week and forgot my pills. I didn't think it would be an issue ...it was only a week right??...Wrong!!!!! My hair shed constantly!!! I got back today, washed and combed my hair and behold all of this hair was left behind! I'm floored!!!!

Anyone else experience this???

image-3056280527.jpg

image-373070950.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lovestarr

Haven't been posting but have been taking my pills every day. I actually cut my hair into a tapered style to get rid of the rest of my heat damaged ends. I have noticed good growth and I only cut a month ago. Will post pics for next update since I missed the last one.

I'm really thinking of switching to Mane Choice pills after my current supply bc I have heard great things and it's cheaper. We shall see.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
So I was on a mini vacation for a week and forgot my pills. I didn't think it would be an issue ...it was only a week right??...Wrong!!!!! My hair shed constantly!!! I got back today, washed and combed my hair and behold all of this hair was left behind! I'm floored!!!!

Anyone else experience this???

No I haven't but I hope you are able to get it under control soon.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
That's not a lot of shed hair for a week Jace. Longer strands seem like more...

It's almost time to buy more vitamins. I only have enough to make it through this month and some of August. They need to have a sale soon :yep:

Jace032000

So as most of you know, I'm on my 4th bottle. I've been taking my pills consistently (except the unexpected week I left my bottle at home). Anyhow, I did a length check from last month to this month. I'm very pleased with my results!!!

image-1630304448.jpg

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
So as most of you know, I'm on my 4th bottle. I've been taking my pills consistently (except the unexpected week I left my bottle at home). Anyhow, I did a length check from last month to this month. I'm very pleased with my results!!!

I would be pleased with these results as well. Gr8 job!

Whit

I took my weave out and I am posting progress pics in all of my subscribed threads. I think I may be full(ish) bra strap at this point. On the left side of each photo: weave take down, wash, condition, flat iron on April 29th. On the right side of each photo- weave takedown, wash, condition, flatiron, and trim on July 7th.

image-1416880025.jpg

image-1161877202.jpg

I will be right back in a sew in on July 11th :)

Jace032000

I took my weave out and I am posting progress pics in all of my subscribed threads. I think I may be full(ish) bra strap at this point. On the left side of each photo: weave take down, wash, condition, flat iron on April 29th. On the right side of each photo- weave takedown, wash, condition, flatiron, and trim on July 7th. I will be right back in a sew in on July 11th :)

Wow!! Awesome progress!!! What's your regimen when your hair is in extensions?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I took my weave out and I am posting progress pics in all of my subscribed threads. I think I may be full(ish) bra strap at this point. On the left side of each photo: weave take down, wash, condition, flat iron on April 29th. On the right side of each photo- weave takedown, wash, condition, flatiron, and trim on July 7th.

I will be right back in a sew in on July 11th :)

Wow that is some amazing progress!

Whit

Wow!! Awesome progress!!! What's your regimen when your hair is in extensions? Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I just wash it every two weeks, steam/deep condition my whole head (weave hair and all), and I do an ACV rinse. I keep it very simple.

TLC1020

Have you ladies seen any real progress since starting Hairfinity?

I just got a sew in yesterday and started back taking Hairfinity, at least the remaining 1 and 1/2 bottles I have left. I'm 3 months post relaxer now, and if I keep the sew in for the full 3 months, then I will be 6 months post. I am excited to be going 6 mths without a relaxer again. We shall see.. I may not post everyday but I will make sure to take my pills...

Happy Hair Growing ladies :)