HIDE YA HAIR TIL JULY CHALLENGE....

MzOptimistic

Mom23 said:
Well since it is actually July 3rd here in Japan, I'll post.:) I guess it grew some. I just got a touch up so it is very flat right now. :cool:

I tried to get them as close as possible. Can't wait to see the other pics. :)

Yes, it did grow. That's awesome for 3 months. Congratulations! You guys are going to be mad at me. I don't have any damn batteries in my camara and my car is not here for me to go get some and I am 5 weeks post (relaxed) but what I'm going to do is go run to the gas station when my car comes and spend $6 dollars on some batteries at the gas station because walgreens will be closed when my car comes and the gas station charges an arm and leg for 2 funky batteries.:) but I'll go get em...

Last edited:

DCBrown

Can I post now? It’s way past my bedtime…lol:lol:
Sorry ladies, I am so electronically challenged- I tried so hard to get this pic the same size and closeup like the others but my camera sucks, and so do I at taking pictures with it. Anyway, I think I made a little progress, definitely more in thickness than in length, although I am in desperate need of a trim. This was also my first time ever flat ironing my hair and I was afraid to use heat on my almost 10 months post roots. I think I am going to take a week off from hiding and experiment with rollersetting and braidouts…more pitiful pics to come…anybody know if I’m APL?:cool:

Radianthealth

DCBrown said:
Sorry ladies, I am so electronically challenged- I tried so hard to get this pic the same size and closeup like the others but my camera sucks, and so do I at taking pictures with it. Anyway, I think I made a little progress, definitely more in thickness than in length, although I am in desperate need of a trim. This was also my first time ever flat ironing my hair and I was afraid to use heat on my almost 10 months post roots. I think I am going to take a week off from hiding and experiment with rollersetting and braidouts…more pitiful pics to come…anybody know if I’m APL?:cool:

Wow your hair grew really fast. It took me a year to get those results:eek:

Great Job:grin: !!!

MzOptimistic

DCBrown said:

Amazing progress;) I really can't tell about being apl yet because I can't see your arm pit:lol: but it looks like it.:)

HollyGolightly1982

Before

After

HollyGolightly1982

I baggied every night
Bun every single day.
Increased protein
Used Glovers Mane 3x weekly
Increased my exercise
Increased water intake
3000 mcgs Biotin
2000 mg MSM

I meant serious business

Gryphyn

I used 3 passes throughout the challenge. I took the latest photos on June 30th. Here are comparison shots of my loose hair and puffs.

Loose Hair

Puffs

I see serious progress!! The demarcation line between my crown and nape hair, when my hair is loose, has filled in so much and my puff is HUGE now. I can also wear my hair in a low puff. Before the challenge, my hair wasn’t long enough for that. I’m still at collarbone length . When I stretch a piece of my nape hair, it’s only about an inch longer than it was in January. I think my nape might have been damaged again before I joined the challenge. BUT I'm super happy about all the progress I've made!! My hair has come so far. I'm definitely in for the next challenge. I think the HYHTC challenge is exactly what I need to get to armpit length!!

prettynina

Mom23 said:
Well since it is actually July 3rd here in Japan, I'll post.:) I guess it grew some. I just got a touch up so it is very flat right now. :cool:

I tried to get them as close as possible. Can't wait to see the other pics. :)

Wow :eek: beautiful progress!!!

Radianthealth

Kiwi said:
I used 3 passes throughout the challenge. I took the latest photos on June 30th. Here are comparison shots of my loose hair and puffs.

Loose Hair

Puffs

I see serious progress!! The demarcation line between my crown and nape hair, when my hair is loose, has filled in so much and my puff is HUGE now. I can also wear my hair in a low puff. Before the challenge, my hair wasn’t long enough for that. I’m still at collarbone length . When I stretch a piece of my nape hair, it’s only about an inch longer than it was in January. I think my nape might have been damaged again before I joined the challenge. BUT I'm super happy about all the progress I've made!! My hair has come so far. I'm definitely in for the next challenge. I think the HYHTC challenge is exactly what I need to get to armpit length!!

Beautiful :love:

Mom23

DCBrown said:
Thank you trimbride and tsmith! Very nice progress Mom23 and HollyGolightly!:grin:

Thank you!! Your hair looks great and I definitely think you are at armpit. :)

kandi1280

DCBrown said:

Your progress is simply amazing!