Hsn Vitamin/supplement 2017 Challenge (january 1, 2017-december 31 2017)

Beany

Missed my multi 2x this week. I have been doing the emergen-C and the omegas daily. I need to get one of those pill organizers from walmart.

Anyone taking MSM in powder form? Do you mis it with anything? I've been slacking on it because I find it so bitter :sad: Any suggestions?

I mix my msm with either orange or grapefruit juice. it's not great, but I get it down lol

Aggie

Been consistently taking my MSM supps. I need to take the others. I have been lazy and just non-committal when it comes to the rest of my vitamins for at least 2 months now. Lemme go take some of them now.

Beautifully Bamboo
Manetabolism Plus
Vitamins A D & E
Nature's Way Alive Women's Once Daily
B12 extract

Neocell Collagen I & III, Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg, Vitamin C 1000 mg and MSM, 1000 mg - I took all of these this morning

shanelallyn30

Has anyone heard of youtheory collagen pills. They contain I II and III. I was thinking about adding those and curious to know anyone's experience with them.

Aggie

Has anyone heard of youtheory collagen pills. They contain I II and III. I was thinking about adding those and curious to know anyone's experience with them.
I was thinking about trying that one. I can't remember where I saw it though. I'll have to do a search.

ETA:
Found it on www.vitacost.com and www.luckyvitamin.com. I will be looking into getting the collagen, Revive and Maca Root in this brand. I just created a wish list on both sites.

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Oooh I'm in for this one!

I'm not taking anything at the moment but I'll be back to add what I plan to incorporate in January.

Alright back to list of what I'll start in 2017:
  • Phyto Phytophanere Supplement - 2 pills/day, every other month
  • Curls Blissful Lengths Liquid Vitamins - 0.5 tbsp/day, off months from Phytophanere
  • Hum Red Carpet - 2 pills/day, off months from Phytophanere
  • Hum Collagen Love - 3 pills/day, off months from Phytophanere
  • Beautifully Bamboo - 2 pills/day, off months from Phytophanere
  • Swanson Kyoto Aged Black Garlic - 1 pill/day, off months from Phytophanere
  • Neo.cell Beauty Infusion (Cranberry Cocktail) - 1 scoop in 8 oz. of water/daily, off months from Phytophanere
  • Neo.cell Beauty Bursts (Fruit Punch) - 1 chew/daily, off months from Phytophanere
  • Beautifully Bamboo Tea - 1 to 3 cups/daily, for at least six months

I'll be taking the Phytophanere on its own (along with drinking the BB tea) during the months I take it. Everything else will be mixed up somehow throughout the year.

Last edited:

Beany

I've been taking the Nature's Answer fish oil (orange) for almost a week. It's not terrible, but barleans taste better. Im telling you, those barleans swirls are like dessert lol. This bottle has 96 servings so I'll see what it does and reevaluate after about 3 months.

Winter is finally here and showing it's entire arse. Make sure y'all vitamin d levels stay right.

shanelallyn30

I just started taking the youtheory collagen today along with my manetabolism. It says you take 6 a day and Im taking 3 in the morning with manetabolism plus and three at night with manetabolism plus again. Yes I take mantebolism twice a day and it has made a HUGE difference in my nails and my health. I also get b12 shots and have done that for 2 weeks and energy has been great. I been taking manetabolism for 2 months now. My hair has been in a sew in during that time as well and I have mad growth. I'll be redoing my hair soon, so Ill let you guys know what kind of growth I have. I think adding the collagen will be a great addition to my vitamin regimen.