I can't believe it's been a year! (pic heavy)

The Savvy Sistah

I was just looking at your fotki last night. I love your hair natural and relaxed.
I only wish I could have thick hair like yours, just beautiful!

Misseyl

God bless you Southernbelle, you hair is beautiful... Wonderful progress.. Love the twists... Keep growing grlfriend

Stella B.

Wow! How encouraging is this?? The comparison pics are outstanding, and show that you have been hard at work growing out your beautiful mane. Well done, my dear, well done.:drunk:

Mizani_Mrs

Way to go Lauren! You and your hair is so freakin beautiful! You have a wonderful natural glowing beauty that is out of this world! That twistout is pure perfection... each braid is hanging perfectly straight. How cute!

Amerie123

LAUREN40 AKA SOUTHERN BELLA.... TWO WORDS: TOOOO FLYY!!! I LOVE YOUR PROGRESS :yay: AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!! Keep it up!!

Southernbella.

The only hair I ever wanted. Seriously. I wasn't even going to come in here, because I knew I was going to be real jelly this morning. :lachen:

Much favor on your up coming hair goals. I am confident that you are going to attain them and will be there to celebrate with you in 2009. YAY!

:kiss: Thank you so much! I receive that, and I wish the same for you.:yep:

just went back for a second look. i can actually remember the day you BCd, you were woozy off of some liquid cold medicine, or something to that effect. :lol: that was an entire year ago? wow. you have been on your grind with that hair!

the twistout :love: :love: love the earrings and the eyebrows too....!!!!

:lachen:Yep, I was on some Benedryl. It's probably better that I was medicated because I was truly in shock.:lachen: Your hair looks wonderful!

Your hair is gorgeous, wow that is some crazy progress. Your hair grows so fast, and it is so beautiful. Congrats!!!!!!

why is spongebob giving you the eye here? :lachen:

:lachen:I don't know, because there surely aren't any tiddies over there.:look:

Thank you for sharing your progress pictures. Your hair is beautiful and healthy. You and your hair have that healthy glow. How do you get your hair to shine like that?

Thank you! I think it's the flash.:grin: It always looks dull to me in real life.

You almost make me want to bc, almost.

Your hair is beautiful. What is your skin reggie though?

THank you! More shame...I don't have a reggie for my skin either. I splash it in the shower every day, but I only wash it with soap (Oil of Olay) when I've had powder on. I know I should do better. :nono: I use Oil of Olay lotion on my face (the pink one in the short bottle).

Did you use any growth aids?

No growth aids. I eat a lot of protein...eggs every morning, a big turkey sandwhich every afternoon, and lots of chicken. That's about it, but after looking at Sylver's video, I feel the urge to order some Boundless Tresses.:lachen:

Your hair is amazingly gorgeous! :grin:

You are quite an inspiration. Hope you're enjoying your beautiful natural hair! :drunk:

Thank you so much! You are one of my inspirations.:yep: I can't wait until I can make a fat ponytail like the one in your Fotki!

OMG southernbella,
Your hair is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. I hope I see results when I mkae my year in August. Congratulations.

Thank you, and I'm sure you will! :yep: I can't wait for that thread.:grin:

Beautiful both ways. Relaxed and natural. I think you pretty much have everything on lock.
1. beautiful hair (check)
2. beautiful family (check)
3. beautiful person (check)

Aww, thank you so much.:kiss: Gosh, what a sweet thing to say. That really touched me.:yep:

Thank you everyone who posted in or viewed this thread. I really couldn't have done this without you ladies! I really mean that.:yep:

Southernbella.

I just had to laugh at this picture. I was getting ready to go to the store or something. See all those coupons in my lap?:rolleyes::lachen:

BlackPearl1

WOW great progress and Good Luck on reaching BSL by the end of the year. You were my hair idol when I first started here and you still are .

Last edited: