I relapsed...I mean relaxed (pics)

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
It looks silky and beautiful. The ends are perfect and full. The shine is deep and rich. That's nothing but healthy, beautiful hair! I'll take that kind of a relapse anytime.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
love it! i remember the days my old hair lady would use mizani relaxer on me; it was my fave cuz of the shine and movement.

India*32

Your hair looks, BEAUTIFUL. I decided to relax my hair after 6 months of natural afro and love my new look. Short and straight.

India

sharifeh

It looks silky and beautiful. The ends are perfect and full. The shine is deep and rich. That's nothing but healthy, beautiful hair! I'll take that kind of a relapse anytime.

I agree...your hair looks unbelievably healthy!!! it's so full and pretty and shiny!!! woww!!
great job!!!

and that little baby is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna kiss the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

exoticmommie

No matter the length, it's beautiful and healthy looking, and that is what really matters.

ETA: The baby is so adorable. :)

toyagurl

Thanks for the hair compliments and comments about my angel! So funny because that is only half of her face lol!

toyagurl

Your hair looks very healthy and that swang made me:lachen:. I tend to be under processed with lye, but it seems MBB gets the job done.:scratchch The baby in the pic with you was so adorable! Great job and enjoy your new journey.:yep:

It works for me and I have 4b hair. Give it a shot.

winnettag

Beautiful baby! And I love that hairstyle on you!
You can get to chin length by February. It'll take a lot of work, but you seem determined enough.

goodmorningruby

Hi. So I thought I would check in. I contemplated transitioning but after a discussion with my hubby decided that I should go ahead and do what makes me happy. I was 9 weeks post and self relaxed with Mizani Butter Blends Mild. It did not burn at all (and that says a lot because I burn easily) and finally my hair is not bone-straight and lifeless or matted to my head after a relaxer application. I thought that I would be chin length by now but sadly I am quite a ways away from that. Maybe by February...at least I hope. I am over short hair so I need to stop watching the pot. I am not good at self-photography and am not very photogenic (my sister seemed to get all of that skill try as I might I just look a mess) so here goes...

It looks great!! You're doing a fantastic job, keep it up! :yep:

omg i don't even get along with lil people (aka babies) but that lil person you are holding is a cute pie. I would just feed her gummy bears, ice cream and cookies all day long! Don't babies eat that stuff *shrugs shoulders*

your hair is very cute! Love the swang you got going on!

:lachen: I can relate...

toyagurl

Wow this is like the most responses that I have ever gotten! :kiss: I can't wait until I have updates. I plan going about 10 weeks next time.