I relapsed...I mean relaxed (pics)

morehairplease

Toyagurl,

I had a question for you re:the Mizani BB mild relaxer you used:did it leave your hair with a little texture and/or wave to it? Or did it relax it bone straight just not lifeless, stick straight, stuck to your head bone straight?

tia,
tishee

toyagurl

Toyagurl,

I had a question for you re:the Mizani BB mild relaxer you used:did it leave your hair with a little texture and/or wave to it? Or did it relax it bone straight just not lifeless, stick straight, stuck to your head bone straight?

tia,
tishee

It is straight but it has a little texture. Like if I air dried the roots are not completely straight I would say about 90%. It took me about 20 minutes to apply and smooth. If I didn't smooth it would be less straight. Actually I am thinking about smoothing longer in the back during my next application but I didn't this time because I this was my first time trying to get it all done in 20 minutes because I really did not want that ultra slick just relaxed hair that I normally have. I also based my scalp really well so I am sure that slowed things down.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
See results like these make me want to relax, OP your hair is pretty, sigh...let me get out of this thread:spinning:

MRJ1972

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and your baby is GORGEOUS :yep:

I am transitioning myself, so I better slowly back out of this thread before your hair makes me change my mind....:lachen:

BostonMaria

Love the bob and your Hairlooks beautiful. If you're trying to grow it chin length I'd say you need about 2 inches or less so maybe end of Feb.

Oh and your baby is so adorable!!!!