I roller set then flat ironed (sedu) my 4a/b 3c hair. Pic Heavy!

Wow! Beautiful results :yep: Rollers may be exactly what I need to invest in since I haven't master the blow out yet but want a gentler way to stretch my hair before flat ironing. Thanks!

ETA: What size are your rollers?

Wow, you have some beautiful hair! And you did an awesome job, keep it up and you'll be waist length in no time!

Great job, GF! Your hair is making amazing progress since your BC. Love your naturalness, and the thickness too! Gorjess!!!!!!:grin::grin::yep::yep:

Saleemah, girl I love your hair and your website! Yours was one of the first I came across when I fist started taking care of my hair and you taught me sooooo much! Thanks!

Your hair looks very soft and thick. I really admire your confidence too, to be able to rock short hair with grace

i love love love the soft curl set. I would've rocked it just like that! I'm headed to your youtube

Absolutely fabulous! I love the thickness...WOW...that Sedu got your hair straight, too!

GF you did a great job on your hair, but I'm not surprised since your hair always looks pretty. Your hair has grown so much since your BC.

Back