Is Mega-Tek a protein treatment?

tamm

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to try Mega-Tek, but I don't know where to insert it in my regimen. I need to know if it is a protein treatment or other. Thank You!

JustGROWwithIt

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to try Mega-Tek, but I don't know where to insert it in my regimen. I need to know if it is a protein treatment or other. Thank You!

Yes, Megatek is a strong protein conditioner. You can google Megatek and find lots of info on it different forums and sites.

CurlyMoo

It's a great protein treatment. It's actually a leave-in conditioner. I love it. I used to leave it in my hair but made sure I used water, light moisture conditioner and oil with it. If I used it in the shower I made sure I follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. But NEVER use other protein conditioners with it or your hair will get overload. Make sure that your moisturizing conditioner does not have protein in it.

Enjoy the coconuts! :yep:

Shadiyah

Yes it is a very heavy protein. Before I knew how protein sensitive I was I use to use it every night on my scalp until I got protein overload.