January 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

The Split Ender machine and 8 bottles of Hairfinity :)

Hey I just ordered the SE today too! I'm pretty mad that I threw the original one I bought away about 2 months ago because I wasn't going to use heat. Now I'm straightening regularly:ohwell:. It worked so well too. That was so dumb of me.:wallbash: Oh well at least I'll have the new titanium blade version.

Today I went to TJ Maxx looking for an Amika flat iron but found this instead:http://sultra.com/styling-irons-the-diva-pressing-iron.asp

I couldn't believe my eyes! I was checking out this iron online a while ago but the price tag made me turn away. Sephora sells it for $189 and Folica and Nordstrom's for $210. I paid $60. I opened the box and everything looks new and legit. I haven't tried it yet but I think it's a pretty good find.

I also saw another Sultra iron at a different TJ Maxx in my town:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sultra-...wave-straight-one-inch-iron-190-value/3218783

I didn't buy the gold one or even look at the price but I'm guessing it was $60 or less.

Naturally Amari
16 oz. Ayurvedic Butter
8 oz. Brazil Nut and Babussu butter
Ayurvedic spritz

Annabelle's
Iced Carrot Cake Hair Cream
Pineapple Passion Hair Cream

SD mocha bling butter
Keravada kera10 ayurvedic conditioning butter (first buy).

2x VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioners

1282485449-80836_full.jpg

Utensil Holder for my combs and brushes. I lost a bathroom drawer when we moved. So I bought this from Marshalls ($4.99). I think it looks cute. And it is the perfect size.

jumbo-stainless-utensil-holder-10320059433.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a steamer from LCL Beauty, yaaayyyy! Ordered it on Friday and they shipped it the next day. Can't wait to get it and get steaming : )

Camille Rose Fresh Curl, I have half a bottle left and seriously couldn't fall asleep before ordering another bottle from Aveyou. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I actually bought this at the end of December, but forgot to post because of the moving, and the Duafe foolishness:

CHI Deep Brilliance Reflect

300.JPG

Swap/Sell Boards suckered me in

Soultanicals Knotsauce ,Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious
Sisterskeeper Twisting Custard
Shescentit Coconut Sorbet

Solstice Perfumes
3 sampler
5 sampler

Amazon
Rejuvacote Nail polish

Local BSS
3 Curling Irons
Hoof Lacquer
Parting Comb

My girl Shescenit is back open! Most of the products were in stock, and I got everything i wanted to try.

If she has an MLK sale I'll probably order again. :look:

I ordered :
16 oz Okra Hair Reconstructor (never tried)
2 Riche Moisture Masks :)love:)
16 oz. Avocado Conditioner (never tried)
9.5 oz Seyani Hair Butter :)love:)

Sallys had rollers buy 2 get 1 so I got 2 packs of satin covered and one more pack of jumbo snap ons. I also got some end papers

Back