JULY 2013 ... WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Ulta Beauty

FREE Gift!

FREE pump with the purchase of liters. Limit 1 pump per order (offer valid 7/7/13 - 7/27/13 or while supplies last)

While quantities last.

Joico, Kenra, Matrix, Paul Mitchell etc. In Store Only

splendid10

https://www.camdengrey.com/

DATES: This promotion starts Wednesday, 7/3/13, at 3:00 a.m.. ET and ends Wednesday, 7/10/13 at 3:00 a.m. ET. This promotion will not be applied to orders placed on our website before or after the dates of this promotion.

Purchase a minimum of $80.00 in qualifying products, receive $8.00 off. Please enter code JULY-8 during checkout.

Purchase a minimum of $140.00 in qualifying products, receive $14.00 off. Please enter code JULY-14 during checkout.

Purchase a minimum of $250.00 in qualifying products, receive $25.00 off. Please enter code JULY-25 during checkout.

Ogoma

Was going to get SM BSPM for a friend, but there is a limit of only 2 on that product and I don't get the discount. I will wait until the BOGO as well.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my Walgreens cart but my basket is not showing the sale. It clearly says on there 3 for $ 19.98. My cart is showing $29.97.

Beamodel

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my Walgreens cart but my basket is not showing the sale. It clearly says on there 3 for $ 19.98. My cart is showing $29.97.

Check and see if the sale is only applicable if you have a rewards card. Walgreens does that sometimes.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
So I made a Walgreens account and included my rewards card and still no discount....oh well, guess it wasn't meant for me to have. Frustrated.

veesweets

So I made a Walgreens account and included my rewards card and still no discount....oh well, guess it wasn't meant for me to have. Frustrated.

That's terrible. Walgreens needs to get it together. You can't have things advertised front and center on your website that don't work :nono:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Found these codes while surfing on Slick Deals. Hopefully they have not been posted and actually work. I've not tried to use any of them but Slick Deals is usually legit.

444537 [sallybeauty.com] $10 Off any Ion Dryer or Flat Iron
444488 [sallybeauty.com] Free Safari Bag w/ Orders $45+
444501 [sallybeauty.com] Free Generic Value Products w/ GVP Styling Tool Purchase
Sally Beauty Supply [sallybeauty.com] Free Shipping on Orders $50+
444536 [sallybeauty.com] Free Salon Care Clips w/ GVP Styling Tool Purchase

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Has anyone used their products before? Reviews??

@gorgeoushair

Top Notch. Nice Line. Stellar Customer Service Great Packaging & Presentation. :grin:

Here's What I've Used:

Mixed Greens Love, Love, Love (substituted Hairitage's Sprout for Mixed Greens)
Healthy Hair Butter, Love, Love, Love *haven't found anything close to this*
Neem Hair Oil love, love, love but $20 bucks for an 8oz bottle of Oil:sad:
Sweet Milk Detangling Good but I prefer a Liquid Leave-In
Babbasu DC'er *have x2 Jars, haven't used yet* Great Reviews

Philippians413

[USER=4606 said:
gorgeoushair[/USER];18716769]Ladies, what's good at Curls besides the sublime conditioner?

One of my favorite products is actually from the kids line. It's the Curly Q's Coconut Dream Conditioner. It smells yummy, is moisturizing, and can be used as a co-wash, rinse out, or leave-in.