PJaye

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Curlmart

Curl Junkie Repair Me
Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab

* Goes to sit in corner now* :hide:

@rileypak I just can't find it in my heart to get mad at this list. That order is straight respeck!

ETA: they pulled out the Tyra "Rooting for you meme"

*Insert Tracey Morgan exiting room with goons from 30 Rock scene* here.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 Guuuuuurl I didn't know if I was finished or if I was done :lachen::lachen: then I went ahead and bought the CJ Pattern Pusher. Now I'm done though. Sorry ya'll, I've been wanting to try this line to see what the fuss is all about :duck:

To me, it's just a line that I've a) had more hits than misses b) can depend on and C) I feel like even if I don't like the product, I still feel like I can depend on it.

I've tried:
The gel (idk the name) which I didn't like, because it has little hold for me, but would be good for someone who likes light gels for wash and gos. It's very smooth and you don't need a lot.

Smoothing lotion which was too smoothing for me but I did have soft hair.

Curl rehab which is a tad smoothing but in this case is not a deal breaker for me.

Repair me which is my bae.

Curl fix which I would recommend if you prefer hard proteins, but I've been off the hard proteins for years. I loved it.

Even with my misses, I can't call my experience with this line bad because it's not like I'm :angry2: with this line. No mistrust with this line :yep:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@Saludable84 Thanks for the reviews. My hair tends to get frizzy, so I don't mind some smoothing. I was looking for another good protein treatment that could work on both my relaxed ends and natural hair. My natural hair seems to rebel with certain proteins.

My hair is finicky as all get out but hopefully these products are more of a hit than miss for me.

ms.blue

From Beauty Brands liter sale
1× Matrix Bioloage ultra Hydrasource shampoo (for my mother)
1× Joico moisture recovery conditioner (for my mother)
1× Macadamia Professional Ultra rich moisture shampoo ( for me)
A cheap eyeliner brush

I opted for beauty brand over Ulta for the following reasons. BB brands allows the use of the $3.50 off coupon. Also, they have same brands as ulta but at a slightly cheaper standpoint...meaning I saved a little more than $10 going with beauty brand over Ulta.

From Claudie's recent sale
1 ×normalizing conditioner 8oz
1×protein renew conditioner 8oz
I asked her if she could remove the coconut oil which she said yes. I should be receiving my products today.