Looking for Captains for My Challenge....LHCF Veterans get in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmilingElephant

Okay...so i'm putting together the Newbie Group Support Challenge....i need captains!!!!!!

I have so many newbies that are looking for captains with similar hair as theirs.

You don't have to have the longest hair on the board but if you have reached your hair goals or are halfway there and you've been apart of this board for over a year(read the actual challenge thread)....i need you to be a captain!!!

I'm giving those who would like to be captains until Saturday. You have to PM me though. I haven't had one person yet to request to be a captain.

I need a: Natural, Texlaxed, a Transitioner...and 2 more categories of hair to be captains...i might have to make another relaxed captain tho as well.

Come on ya'll let's help the newbies!!!! :dance7:

MsBoinglicious

i think i have been her over a year. But i dunno if i would make a good captain. I'm struggling with staying natural or relaxing right now.

SEMO

Where is the original challenge thread? :look: I must be slow today.

Nevermind. I found it.

Cali*Rocks

i think i have been her over a year. But i dunno if i would make a good captain. I'm struggling with staying natural or relaxing right now.

*GASP* Please no. You are one of the reasons I decided to go natural. I love your hair.. Think about the kids!!

mscocoface

Where is the thread so I can read what it is you all are doing or what you need from the Captains?

Link please? Not promising anything, but will read it.

Last edited:

GoldenBreeze

Do you still need natural captains? I don't know that I'm a veteran though.

ETA: I'm not half way to my goal. My goal is TBL to Classic.