• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Luscious Healthy Ends Challenge 2022

I absolutely love it. I have the original one that came out in 2018 and the new digital one. I consider it worth every dollar and for as long as it is in existence I plan to keep it in my hair arsenal. It used to take me hours to blow dry my hair. I can stretch and dry my hair in under 30 minutes even when my hair is super thick TBL. I rarely loose a ball of hair bigger than a cherry. It is a must have for me and I have tried a lot of high end blow dryers over the years. It is the best tool that I use to stretch and dry my hair.
Man, everyone I ask about that thing loves it to death. Yt reviews, here, reviews online all say it’s worth it. Might have to try the revair one day. I know on the revair site they have a listing of salons that use the dryer, so you can try it in person.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Here is my update. I finally got a trim in late June. Didn't take off more than 1/4inch. My hair is not perfectly manicured in shape because I didn't get a curly cut when trimmed. The sides and back may not look as precise but the front looks a whole lot better without the hard angular curly cut.

My routine is super simple. I shampoo or cleansing co wash every few days. I try to be gentle when I detangle my hair. I either use gel or foam/mousse to style a wash and go. I stopped letting my hair get undefined or go longer than a week without cleansing and detangling my hair. I no longer air dry. I also bought elastic bands for thick hair to use for puffs. Regular scrunchies were too tight.

I do see length retention. My day 1 hair no longer looks so wonky even with the heaviest of products. I feel I need another 2 good years to see some real length and a shape that I want.
How do you dry your hair now?