March 2017: Hits & Misses

Aggie

Hit and Miss: Lakshmi's Cupboard Amla Silk Restorative Masque

Texture is similar to any SD DC if you've ever tried it. It's a bit thicker and spreads ok.

Slip is not great. Now, slip is not a determining factor initially for me because my hair is already smooth. After it marinates, that's when I look at slip. However, when I applied it, I still had to add some etae over just to put my hair in dookie twist. When I rinsed, it rinsed clean and felt smooth. No tangles, no knots, no dreads.

I used half a jar. And it's a 16oz jar. It's really thick.

Smell is neutral.

My hair felt nice but I didn't feel wowed. It definitely feels stronger and I had less shedding.

In the end, I liked it, but it doesn't justify the price tag. I bought it for half off, but it's not worth the full price tag.
Thanks for the great review @Saludable84

I know I don't need to get it anymore so this is now off my list of products to try.

Curls&Justice417

Hit:
This brush from Sallys.:love2: It's perfect for smoothing the hair without causing breakage and midshaft splits. It feels a lot like the wet brush, but I can't really attest to that too much since I've never used a wet brush. The bristles are soft and flexible unlike the Denman and regular paddle brushes. Eversogorgeous uses this brush in her videos.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Hit:
This brush from Sallys.:love2: It's perfect for smoothing the hair without causing breakage and midshaft splits. It feels a lot like the wet brush, but I can't really attest to that too much since I've never used a wet brush. The bristles are soft and flexible unlike the Denman and regular paddle brushes. Eversogorgeous uses this brush in her videos.

The bolded has me tempted.