May 2012..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! It's May.

Sounds like there are going to be plenty of Hair Care Sales out there in time for Mother's Day.

Some of them have already had Sales.....Here are the few that I know about:

Claudie Revitalizer *going on now*
Kyra Ultimate Indulgence
Hairitage Hydrations
She Scent It
Christine Gant dba Brown Butter Beauty
Marie Dean *Memorial Day Weekend*

My Head is Spinning!:spinning: Let me get a small list together!

So, what are YOU Buying???

Last edited:

Brownie518

Oh, THIS thread!

This morning, I got from Claudie's 25% off sale:

Leave In
Revitalizing pomade
Normalizing conditioner
Tropical Rinse

I'll be getting stuff from her Kahve (coffee) line this week, also

Carol's Daughter

Monoi shampoo, conditioner
Mimosa Hair Honey
(used my 10% member discount and found a code for another 10%, plus free shipping!)

IMFOCSD

I bought tresemme moisture rich conditioner(1st time), ORS replenishing conditioner and scunci upzing double comb in clear & black...and thats it for now :)

amwcah

I purchased Viviscal online yesterday. I am claiming on my hair goals this year!

likeacharm

Ordered Viviscal earlier. I want my hair to be as long and thick as possible when I BC in two years.

beana

I ordered a whole bunch of goodies from hydroquench systems.
a new flat iron (i have an addiction)
a few sprushes
restocked on my dermorganics

ScorpioBeauty09

Essentious Shine Daily Moisturizer--it's my staple and I ran out before I could re-order. It was an online order, I hope it gets here soon because my back-up isn't cuttin' it.:nono:

Embyra

Embyra

I looked at a 3 month supply for $115.00. Did you find a better price?

IDareT'sHair Im in the uk and ONE 30 day supply is normally £40/$64:look:...so i found a online seller that sold it for £73/$118

to me that was a bargain :lol: i remember denimpixie had posted some discount code on her viviscal vids dont know how long they are available or how much the discount was for though

JJamiah

I bought nothing. I don't foresee me buying anything this month related to hair. :nono:

Will report back at the final week of the month :grin:

MACGlossChick

:sekret: I found one lonely dusty bottle of Surge Plus 14 in a bss. :yay: I snatched that joker up so quick ... I don't even know what to do with it, but I remember people were going hard for it when it was discontinued. I wish the search function was working.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
A split ender, a bottle of the new Renpure cleansing conditioner, and a bottle of Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser for Curly Hair.

The conditioner addiction is strong in this one...

caribeandiva

Human being
I bought a bag of the tiny black hair elastics so I could do my rollerset a different way. I saw a youtuber do it (Sistawithrealhair)

youwillrise

Gonna go out today and buy some travel size conditioners...not my normal kinds because they done make em in the proper size and I'm not checking any bags. So ill just use whatever for the 4 days ill be out of town. Dunno exactly what ill get, though...ill share what I got when I get home later : P

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair - You saw that price on the Vivisical site? When I purchased a few weeks ago it was buy 2 get 1 free for $99, then I found a 10% code and it was free shipping.

Let's I bought a pack of hair from Sally's for a future kinky twist install (already had some but needed one more to be straight) and will be buying another pack of hair to refreshen my current install.

The month is young!

Mjon912

I've turned into a product junkie...
Agadir Argan oil
100% pure Grape seed oil
Marrakesh oil
24 bottles of Kemi Oyl (an ordering mistake)
Nexxus split end binding conditioner
Nexxus split end treatment shampoo
Coconut milk
Elastase QP anti- breakage moisture rich conditioner
Paul Mitchell super skinny serum
100% pure Jojoba oil

Now I have to figure out how to use all of these oils...womp womp