NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Whoa at Komaza's shipping! 15+ to ship 5 things...:nono: It doesn't make sense to order anything below $55.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3

Mine still says UPS and it's still $11.00. I better stick to Hattache.

Did you go to the dropdown box that says "More carriers"

It seems like she's trying to hide this option for some reason. IDK...

Anyway, I might have to rethink Komaza...that shipping doesn't make sense unless I spend 55.

ETA: Hattache's shipping was disrespectful too IDareT'sHair. Charging like 17.50 for seven things that were subtotalling 92. I thought it was free shipping for orders over 60.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Froreal3

Shipping is Free for orders $65.00+

I have my Cart right at $98.00 (and some change). With 30% off, I'm down to $68.00 (and some change) which would qualify for Free Shipping.

prettyinpurple

Did you go to the dropdown box that says "More carriers"

It seems like she's trying to hide this option for some reason. IDK...

Anyway, I might have to rethink Komaza...that shipping doesn't make sense unless I spend 55.

ETA: Hattache's shipping was disrespectful too IDareT'sHair. Charging like 17.50 for seven things that were subtotalling 92. I thought it was free shipping for orders over 60.

I thought the free shipping deal (for $65+) starts with the sale on Friday. So it probably won't show up in your cart yet.

I didn't see anything on the site about free shipping on a normal day. But I could be wrong.

werenumber2

Whoa at Komaza's shipping! 15+ to ship 5 things...:nono: It doesn't make sense to order anything below $55.

I'm with you. I only wanted the Protein treatment and Hair Lengthening Serum but shipping is almost 10 bucks for both and 2 bucks for one. Looks like I'll have to just pick one of them. :ohwell:

soulglo

What's komoza's black friday discount?
Does mac only have free shipping?
What about shea moisture?
I'm waiting to find out the qhemet discount..

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm with you. I only wanted the Protein treatment and Hair Lengthening Serum but shipping is almost 10 bucks for both and 2 bucks for one. Looks like I'll have to just pick one of them. :ohwell:

I'm probably gonna have to only pick up the Protein since First Class parcel shipping is only 2.95 for that. I will use my dollar Komaza points. :ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ok, here's my tentative final list:

SSI:
2x Riche Moisture Mask
1x Blueberry cowash
1x Cococream Leave in
1x Juicy Berry Buttercream Frosting

My Honey Child
1x Buttery Soy 16 oz.
1x Coconut Papaya Hair Paste 8 oz.
1x Soy Hair Milk 8oz.
1x Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease 4oz.

Komaza
1x Protein Strengthener

All of this is $98 including discounts.

Last edited:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Purabody shipping almost killed me. I got 2 sapote and 2 murumuru milks, and it was $10 for shipping. It's 2 day priority, so at least I will get it fast I suppose.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Happy Thanksgiving guys! Please be safe and enjoy. Beginning at midnight tonight use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to get 10% off #Ebonnets only. Or use BLKFRISHIPFREE to get free shipping on all purchases shipped within the US. Thank you all so much! xoxo #ebonnet #ebonicurls

http://shopebonicurls.com/

cutenss

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If Anyone gets any CC's Naturals.....You have to go all the way through the PayPal Process before it asks you for the Code.

BF40 for 40% tonight through tomorrow at 6:59 a.m.

FelaShrine

what the hell Komaza

how is Repair Treatment kit out of stock? even the spray alone is oos...

sale JUST started! Hope this is rectified soon

prettyinpurple

Anita Grant is not playing. Again.

20% off AND free shipping until 12/2 11:59PM

I just checked and it's an automatic discount.

I haven't bought anything from her in years but she is tempting me this month.

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

Last edited: