NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

Yep. Girl. I made a Cart with x2 Buttery Soy Hair Butters and Shipping was $11.00.

So, to me, that negates the 50% off Sale.

The only way to make that one work, is if you bought $50+ to qualify for Free Shipping.

PJaye

PJaye

Yep. Girl. I made a Cart with x2 Buttery Soy Hair Butters and Shipping was $11.00.

So, to me, that negates the 50% off Sale.

The only way to make that one work, is if you bought $50+ to qualify for Free Shipping.

I usually do this, but the only product of any interest to me is that Protein Strengthener. *having a Florida Evans moment*

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Thank you @NappyRina! Just in time too... running out of my DCs.
For those like me who never ordered from Vitacost, well...

Well I ordered a bunch of AO products immediately after that post. That was 11/24. The box was waiting when I got home today!

Is the warehouse just around the corner or what?!? Wow.

I ordered over $50 :look:. So free shipping.

Last edited:

PJaye

Zoya: Dream Big Offer – runs from Thursday, 11/28 @6pm through Friday, 11/29 @11:59 EST

Use the code “DREAM BIG” to receive a 12 piece Cheers to All Gift Box plus a Color Lock Mini System free with a $72 qualifying purchase. The Cheers to All Gift Box includes the following nail polishes: Ziv, Anaka, Sarah, Rehka, Dakota, Stacy. Payton, Dream, Timo, Black Swan, Noot and Cassedy. Limit one free Gift Box and Mini System per customer while supplies last. Free shipping is also available on all orders over $55.

http://www.zoya.com

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Lita

$hipping is a deal breaker for me..I'm not going to buy,if the $hipping exceeds the discount.NOPE..That's crazy..They need to do,if it fits,it ships.

Happy Hair Growing!

oneastrocurlie

Some of these shipping costs are a bit ridiculous. Komaza wants $9.88 to ship two 8oz products. That's just...unreasonable.

This. This. This.

MHC is on crack with that shipping. It was $11 for two things for me too. If I get any from Komaza it'll be one thing cause shipping is 2.92, then once again, I question if it's worth it buying just one thing when I can find something similar at another line having a better sale.

Last edited:

openexpression

I've been wanting to try Tree Naturals for like 2 years but she never offers a decent discount and her shipping is not that great either. If any of you ladies want to take advantage it is:

11/29-12/2 - 15% off any order plus free shipping for any orders $50+
Code: BLACK13

BranwenRosewood

The Fragrance Shop I love these! I can't wear normal perfume because of the alcohol but these are alcohol free and very concentrated. They last a really long time. I bought 2 1/4 vials a year ago and I haven't even put a dent in them.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
This. This. This.

MHC is on crack with that shipping. It was $11 for two things for me too. If I get any from Komaza it'll be one thing cause shipping is 2.92, then once again, I question if it's worth it buying just one thing when I can find something similar at another line having a better sale.

cwmarie what was the one item? I don't want to create an account just to estimate shipping on the 8oz. protein strengthener.

KinkyGenius

Sale Begins Wednesday, Nov. 27
Prices Slashed In-store and Online
Wednesday - Saturday

In-store Steals (2008 East Arbors Dr. - Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28262)
Buy One, Get One 50% Off
(Regular Priced Items)

Additional 10% Off
(Items Already on Sale)

Online Deals
Everything 20% Off
Coupon Code BF20, $20 minimum order
http://www.beautybynaturellc.com/

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
MHC shipping was like 8.95 for USPS Priority mail. You don't have to select UPS 11.00 shipping. Still kind of high...but better than 11. cwmarie and others.