November 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

CodeRed

Last night I bought:

-1 16oz jar of Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Moisture Mask, now I have the strengthening and moisturizing mask in this line:yep:. I would have bought this in the 33.9oz jar but I didn't see one offered.

- 1. 10 oz bottle of Macadamia Natural Oil weightless moisture shampoo

1 Macadamia Natural Oil Oil Infused Comb.

This post makes me want to twerk and it's not even my purchase :lol:

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
Ordered :
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
Oyin hair dew
A tub of Green Magic Hair
And finally Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner( heard good news about it)

Would it be a bad idea to add JBCO to the Oyin? Love my JBCO and on a mission to grow out thick hair (my hair is naturally thin and fine strands)

ms.blue

Im a little paranoid about buying stuff like the Olaplex from ebay. I'd rather go to the legitimate sites. Can't afford to lose my hair to save a few bucks.
Me too but I didn't want to make a legit purchase without trying the product first. So far all my purchases from ebay has been legit but in the same regard, this could be that one purchase that will make me say never again.

JerriBlank

GREAT....so let me get on that. Any suggestions? I need a good DC.

I used Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery treatment. I thought that it would be protein-y, but it was very moisturizing! That's on the ground, but I have to get my hands on that Mielle Organics deep conditioner. I'm seeing so many natural hairdressers use it, and it sounds divine. I'm hoping that they will be my one BF purchase from an online vendor. I just gotta try it!

CodeRed

Piping Rock:
x1 4oz Avocado Oil
x1 4oz Sweet Almond Oil
x1 16oz Rice Bran Oil

Grocery:
x1 17oz Bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I'm so itching to buy new oils. I was just on that site today. Probably going to do some macadamia nut oil for the new year...

Bought from Sally's today:

- Softsheen Carson Hydra Steam Steam Masque

- Mystic Divine Nourishing Masque packet. It's on sale for 0.99

Aggie

Me too but I didn't want to make a legit purchase without trying the product first. So far all my purchases from ebay has been legit but in the same regard, this could be that one purchase that will make me say never again.
Okay @ms.blue. Please let me know how it turns out for you and of course the vendor you used. If it's good, then I'll think about placing an order there. I really do want to try the Olaplex. If I get stella results, I'll be on that for as long as I can find it legitimately.

Aggie

I believe this might be my last big purchase for the year - yes I just bought:spinning:

1 - Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo - 10 oz

1 - Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream - 10 oz

1 - Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment - 4.2 oz

1 - Macadamia Natural Oil Reviving Curl Cream - 8.5 oz

I couldn't help it, they were calling me - buy us please:drunk:!