Saints...Help Me Out Here...I Feel Sick

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
For Christian Reflections Only....WHO live the Word of God...

Angels, I am so sorry. I just have to share this. This not a personal attack, but about an issue. An issue which affects our homes, our children, our communities who simply want to live in a Godly environment.

Here in Maryland, we have a stupid fool of a governor who wants to 'change' the laws to enable gay marriage in MD. And I hate him. Yes, I do. I hate him. He plans to veto any opposition. I also read something and the way this issue was taken so lightly, just made me sick. Sick in my spirit... :( I'm torn between sorrow for those who 'just don't know' and a drop kick for those who 'do' know and choose to be a stupid fool.

Although I know it's a 'spirit' of perversion, it still makes me so sad that it's so carefree...I just don't understand why people are so dumb. We can't call it blindness, for they can 'see' and they do know what they are doing. Especially, the dumb, stupid governor in MD who knows he's only out to kiss someone's rear end.

Anyway... I'm just venting. :( And again, it's ISSUE related. This is not a personal attack.

Those who have need for the same issue, help yourselves and vent here too. Those who oppose, so what. Take it elsewhere. I am so past caring about what anyone thinks in opposition. This is for pure Christians who need to vent this issue.

I'll pray later. Actually, I don't have to, because God does say that He would just simply turn them over to a reprobate mind....those who chose to remain as such....:(

*sign*.............. Dear Lord, have mercy. :(

alexstin

Shimmie said:
For Christian Reflections Only....WHO live the Word of God...

Angels, I am so sorry. I just have to share this. This not a personal attack, but about an issue. An issue which affects our homes, our children, our communities who simply want to live in a Godly environment.

Here in Maryland, we have a stupid fool of a governor who wants to 'change' the laws to enable gay marriage in MD. And I hate him. Yes, I do. I hate him. He plans to veto any opposition. I also read something and the way this issue was taken so lightly, just made me sick. Sick in my spirit... :( I'm torn between sorrow for those who 'just don't know' and a drop kick for those who 'do' know and choose to be a stupid fool.

Although I know it's a 'spirit' of perversion, it still makes me so sad that it's so carefree...I just don't understand why people are so dumb. We can't call it blindness, for they can 'see' and they do know what they are doing. Especially, the dumb, stupid governor in MD who knows he's only out to kiss someone's rear end.

Anyway... I'm just venting. :( And again, it's ISSUE related. This is not a personal attack.

Those who have need for the same issue, help yourselves and vent here too. Those who oppose, so what. Take it elsewhere. I am so past caring about what anyone thinks in opposition. This is for pure Christians who need to vent this issue.

I'll pray later. Actually, I don't have to, because God does say that He would just simply turn them over to a reprobate mind....those who chose to remain as such....:(

*sign*.............. Dear Lord, have mercy. :(

Shimmie:)

I see you're frustrated. Just encouraging you in the fact that they see but they really don't;) The kingdom of darkness is essentially the kingdom of ignorance. There is really no true knowledge of the ways of our Father without Holy Spirit.

Our responsibility is to love those who are blind into the Kingdom. We can only do that when we separate what they do from who they are. He and all the others who seek to advance things that are contrary to the Father can be changed by our prayers and compassion in our interaction with them.

I was reading in Luke 9 today and two of the disciples wanted to call down fire because Jesus was not recieved in a Samaritan village. Jesus rebuked them and said "The Son of Man has not come to destroy's men's lives but to save them."

We're not fighting against flesh and blood so let's war in the Spirit. God's always uses people to accomplish His will on earth so let's stand in agreement that the govenor and others who believe like him will recieve His Kingdom.

Shimmie

Staff member
alexstin said:
Shimmie:)

I see you're frustrated. Just encouraging you in the fact that they see but they really don't;) The kingdom of darkness is essentially the kingdom of ignorance. There is really no true knowledge of the ways of our Father without Holy Spirit.

Our responsibility is to love those who are blind into the Kingdom. We can only do that when we separate what they do from who they are. He and all the others who seek to advance things that are contrary to the Father can be changed by our prayers and compassion in our interaction with them.

I was reading in Luke 9 today and two of the disciples wanted to call down fire because Jesus was not recieved in a Samaritan village. Jesus rebuked them and said "The Son of Man has not come to destroy's men's lives but to save them."

We're not fighting against flesh and blood so let's war in the Spirit. God's always uses people to accomplish His will on earth so let's stand in agreement that the govenor and others who believe like him will recieve His Kingdom.

Thanks Pastor Alextin. I truly mean it. As much as I 'know' and 'live' what you are sharing, I'm just not feeling it. All I feel right now is 'sick' in my spirit.

And this is where the power of Believers come in. Reminding me of the wordl of God and continuing to drive the spirit away that would not have me pray for this man and his stupidity.

Keep the word of God alive....

Again, with all of my heart, I thank you. ;)

alexstin

Shimmie said:
Thanks Pastor Alextin. I truly mean it. As much as I 'know' and 'live' what you are sharing, I'm just not feeling it. All I feel right now is 'sick' in my spirit.

And this is where the power of Believers come in. Reminding me of the wordl of God and continuing to drive the spirit away that would not have me pray for this man and his stupidity.
Keep the word of God alive....

Again, with all of my heart, I thank you. ;)

Exactly!!!;)

Shimmie

Staff member
alexstin said:
Exactly!!!;)

I'm wondering. We 'preach' love....yet who among is 100%...some 60, some 40%....some none. In a given situaltion....who among us are 100%

Just wondering....

Shimmie

Staff member
Miz Jackson said:
Sent you a PM.

Thanks Darlin...

Angels, my heart and thanks to each of you. You know what? You are literally bringing God's word to pass, '..bearing each other up...' ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
Nice & Wavy said:
Shimmie....I'm still in intercession for you.

The Lord is with you.

Blessings!

Hey my lovely one.... Thank you :kiss: I can feel your heart and the prayers. With you, it's always 'hand-n-hand.' :yep:

My focus is on our 'babies'. This is not what I want them subjected to. Now a days, it's even more sad, because our 'babies' have to go to schools where they have to interact with children who come from homes of a gay lifestyle.

While loving the child of such a household, a child who knows no harm to anyone, yet it breaks my heart to have to scrutinize even more who my babies befriend in school. :(

It's not so much the government/leadership, as much as we have to pray harder for our babies and other loved ones. This mess has grown so out of proportion; it's thrown up in our faces on TV, the movies, and so on...

I love you 'Wavey' Princess...

I'm venting....still. :lol: