September 2011..What did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Living Proof 'Restore' Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Living Proof 'Restore' Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair

Nothing.....I'm trying to hold on to my no-buy, but Supergirl's Silk Dreams sale is soon, and I want some more stuff from her SO BAD!!!!

As soon as I haul from Supergirl's sale I am going back on my no buy. I barely missed her grand opening, and I have been wanting to try her stuff.

I got keropro conditioner and shampoo from Sally's, it was on sale 2 for 10. I want to see how good of a kerastase dup it is.

Purchased some Korean hair care products..Even though I can't read all the ingredients but it contains argan and camellia oil. :look:. I been using it for the past couple days and seems to be pretty good.

- Mise en Scene Damage Essence Care Hair Spray

(5) Curl Junkie Curl Rehabs in Strawberry Scent
(2) Curl Junkie Repair ME
(1) Donna Marie Super Buttercreme

This is like CHRISTMAS! I am SO excited! I love curl rehab but I'm not willing to pay $20 for 8 oz, my hair is too thick and long. :/ But this is right on time and 5 jars will probably last me until next spring or even summer! :grin:

cj curl theory conditioner
cj smoothing lotion
cj strengthening conditioner
moroccan oil mask
toe separators

with the save more deal i basically purchased the moroccan mask and got everything else for free lol.

Poranges lol, omg ya'll can haul up in here. I just got a email my save mo voucher is ready. Humm, should I save it for BF?

That save more deal saved me A LOT of $$$. Trust if it weren't for that deal I would not be buying all that. :look: I love products but I'm not one to be spending insane amounts on some DC and hair butter.

(2) KeraPro Intensive Treatment for dry to very dry hair (lets see what the fuss is about)
(1) Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
Banana clips

Cj strengthening conditioner
Cj repair me!
Cj hibiscus and banana deep fix
Cj smoothing lotion
Cj argan and lloyd oil daily conditioner
Jc hydrating invigorating shampoo

I ordered at 1:30 and had a shipping notice by 4. I hope I get them by Saturday.

1 Mo' SaveMo':look:

With my 1 Last Fiddy Dolla' KGB Groupon I got:

1 16 ounce Curls Sublime
1 Donna Marie Super Buttercreme
1 CJ Argan & Olive
1 Curls Milkshake

Back