STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 2

sheba1

Oh yes, I'm in! It's perfect timing, too, because I just took pics tonight.

I'm using a megatek/mn mix on my scalp every to every other night. I'm a 4a natural and I wear my hair in twists under a wig most of the time. Tonight was wash night so I took a few pics!

Attachments

• the power.jpg
    the power.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 36
  • twistout.jpg
    twistout.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 12 20 08.jpg
    12 20 08.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 63

Thann

I want in too. I have a bottle of MT that has just been sitting around. Im going to start using my MT every other day mixed with oils and leaving it in. If Im not crazy about how the MT leaves my roots, Im gonna switch to applying MN/Sulpher mix by Jan.1st and stick with using that every other day that until March.

Right now Im SL and have about 3.5 (maybe 4) inches til APL. Im hoping to make it by July 1st, but sooner than that would be great too. Im gonna post pics on the 26th or 27th after my new flatiron gets here!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
OMG, just what I need to keep me diligent for the new year. I been using my MT for almost 7 weeks now, and when my order arrives I will starting Bee Mine! I'm sooooooooooooo in!

These are my most updated pictures I have took:

The top one is from Aug 2008, and the bottom one is from Nov 2008

Platinum

I want to join this. I've been slacking on MT lately. I want to make SL by May (I may be able to get there sooner :look:) and APL by Dec 09.

ajacks

I am so in on this challenge. I have my MT and OCT, so I am ready to go. I won't have any start pictures until I remove my sew-in January 19th.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I'm in.. I recently started on MT and currently waiting on my BeeMine order.. Trying to reach BSL by May-June of next year

Jaxhair

Right, it's worth a try I suppose. I've recently taken photos whilst I was twisting with human hair extensions so I know roughly where I'm at. I intend to keep the twists going till spring '09 or longer even - refreshing as and when needed fortnightly to 4 weekly. I have some sulphur powder - I'll mix that to some oil, apply every other night to scalp and possibly do herbal rinses morning after as the sulphur does stink some :perplexed. Might add some EOs to try and mask it, though I doubt anything is strong enough... I'm in though:yep:! Will learn more in time but what better way to get learning than to be thrown in at the deep end? ;-)

that_1_grrrl

I'm going to order some Bee Mine next week, so I'm in. Right now, my hair is natural layers, the longest being shoulder length, and the shortest being nose length. My goal is hip length.

miss Congeniality

You can add me to this. I do a lot better when I need to check in and be accountable.I want my front to catch up with the rest of my hair. It is were I have breakage. I am currently APL in the back and sides. I hope to be BSL in 2009.

isawstars

I'm in! I'm better at using MT than I am at checking in. So I may need a nudge. Lol. But seriously, I have been using MT religiously the last 2 weeks. I was only going to apply it 3x a week and now I use it everyday. I now shampoo 2x a week because of the build up.

My siggy shows where I started 2 weeks ago before using MT. I'm sure it hasn't changed that much. My goal is collarbone in by March and armpit length by May. Is that realistic? I don't know...

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I'm been getting lazy as well. Been working long hours and probably just cold and tired.

My beginning pic is in my avy. I want BSL by the end of 2009. I will be using MT/OCT.

Good luck, ladies!!! :kiss::grouphug:

AtlantaJJ

I want in, I need to use my MT mix, I totally slacked off, I am getting great growth but I need to step up my game for my Spring Reveal. I'm going to do a reveal over the Christmas holiday so after I post my pictures, (I'll post my pics here too) I can decide what my goal is at that time.

Good Challenge!

Lebiya

Yeah I got to really step it up this year, no cr*p allowed!

Ok, I want to do this right so I’m going to tackle the internal and external.

- Do colon cleanse for 2-3 months - rid of the guck!
- Hair/overall vitamins thereafter
- Put to together a hair cocktail recipe
- step it up on the protein - atleast 2 shakes per day - try to consume 100g

For external:
- MT
- Aloe Vera
- Monistat, with cortisone, and capiscone (sp) mix
- Coffee rinses
- Coconut oil for scalp

…I may add more once I put together a regime

Last edited:

basic64

Hey this is great! I want to get micros and start using OCT for the first time. Can anyone tell me how to use OCT with braids?

Mandy4610

Yay..how exciting. Welcome ladies! I will add your names on the first page soon.

I will also post my starting pix in a bit.

LETS DO THIS THANG

Junebug D

I'm in. I don't have my growth aid yet, but I'm still trying to decide between OCT and MN? Which is better and with fewer side effects? :perplexed

I am SL, hope to be APL by the end of '09.

basic64

I'm in. I don't have my growth aid yet, but I'm still trying to decide between OCT and MN? Which is better and with fewer side effects? :perplexed

I am SL, hope to be APL by the end of '09.
I said i was going to use OCT but a lot of people use MT and its less expensive. Im thinking of trying MT instead.

jazzzmoods

Count me in!! I will be using MT/OCT/BM and although I am eager and consistent with use right now, I will need support as time goes on!

Took a recent pic today.....Sorry, todays are un-styled hair!

Attachments

• Short Hair 11.30.08 to 12.21.08.jpg
    Short Hair 11.30.08 to 12.21.08.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19

TaurusAngel

I'm in again!!! I enjoyed the last one. Here is my starting pic

I want to be full APL by march. I'll be using MN.

Last edited:

sqzbly1908

I am in...I will post my pics at the end of March...

I am currently using MT as a DC and following up with a moisturizing condish
Since I cleaned up the "PJ Underground" (under my sink) I have found my Nexxus Vitatress Biotin Creme - so I decided to mix this with a little Castor Oil, Tea Tree Oil and MT and apply it to my scalp throughout the week. So far so good!!!

I would like to APL or close to it by March...

Vinyl

I'm in! Can growth aids = pills as well?

Current length = Not sure but I'll know in a few days.
Goal length = Waist!!! :D