4 Month Ayurveda "Newbie" Challenge 2010

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Just henna'd and it turned out great as usual.
I also finished off my batch of tea rinse I made, I will put together something else tomorrow.

MsSonya

I haven't posted in awhile. Just checking in. I did a henna treatment yesterday. I left it on for about 6hrs. I really like the color.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I still havent made any more of the tea rinse, I may just add the powders to my DC whenever I remember. I really wanna get rid of these powders. I hate not using stuff.....

naturalepiphany

Just checkin in. I'm doing a henna treatment now. I figure I'd get some zzzz and then in the morning deep condition with my normal mix of conditioners add some amla and coconut oil to the mix and then rollerset my hair. This will be my first time rollersetting with an ayurvedic tea spritz I think it should come out good. I love how they make my braid outs look.

MissMusic

Alright ladies. Its been TWO MONTHS!!!!

How is Ayurveda treating you?
Still trying new things or have you found your way?

Yea! Checking in! I haven't posed in a while, I know, I know. I have been doing tea rinses and spitz lately. I haven't had the chance to make a hair mask or anything b/c I just haven't had that kind of time. Still using my oil mixes. I'm getting ready to get my hair put up in twists to give my hair a break from the wigs. I'll probably do a DC w/ a mask before I get that done. Hair is getting much thicker!

naturalepiphany

I love ayurveda its definitely a staple for my winter regimen. I'm not quite sure how I'll fit it into my summer regimen, but its definitely a keeper my hair stays soft and shiny. I've also noticed some extra thickness in the past month. I can't believe there are only two more months to go in this challenge. Also the results from using an ayurveda tea spritz with amla, bhrinraj, and hibiscus during my rollersetting is in my avatar.

kasey

Hi. Checking in...I'm reaching for my tea rinse more often than the shampoo these days.

Last edited:

MissMusic

people stopped checking in and so the challenge went to that special place that many forgotten challenges go, lol.