Sulfur Mix/Oil Mix 2015 Challenge

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I ordered a 16oz jar of NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Pomade, will come back through with a quick review. I'm not an official participant in this challenge, I'll be lurking...:sekret:.

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I used green magic + peppermint on my edges last night
and njoy + eucalyptus on my scalp

Leo24Rule

Before I go to bed I will massage my scalp with APB Hurry Up & Grow Oil. I just love how it smells...
All this talk about Njoy products I will look into next paycheck purchasing the bald spot oil, green magic, and/or the infamous oil in this line.

yaya24

I mixed some hair trigger in with my njoy and massaged that into my scalp.

Although I did not see any growth with hair trigger back in 2013 when I bought this bottle, I forgot how wonderful it smells (vanilla poundcake) and how soft it makes my hair.

Leo24Rule

I used green magic + peppermint on my edges last night
and njoy + eucalyptus on my scalp

Hello, you mentioned peppermint on your edges. I've never heard of that. What is it supposed to do/help with and is it working? Secondly, what is eucalyptus?
Thank you

Leo24Rule

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I applied NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Pomade last night. Definitely gives a good tingling sensation, smells minty with a hint of sulfur upon application. Scent subsides after a while. Woke up this morning and can't smell it at all, does not leave a greasy feel at all, and my scalp/hair feels pretty nice. It soaks into the scalp really well. I had flat-ironed my hair a week ago, so I did notice slight reversion during application, but after I tied my hair up, that resolved as well. I used my vibrating scalp massager following application. I'll post if I notice the type of growth others report from NJoy's oil. I plan to use this pomade daily.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I applied NJoy's Long & Healthy Hair Growth Pomade last night. Definitely gives a good tingling sensation, smells minty with a hint of sulfur upon application. Scent subsides after a while. Woke up this morning and can't smell it at all, does not leave a greasy feel at all, and my scalp/hair feels pretty nice. It soaks into the scalp really well. I had flat-ironed my hair a week ago, so I did notice slight reversion during application, but after I tied my hair up, that resolved as well. I used my vibrating scalp massager following application. I'll post if I notice the type of growth others report from NJoy's oil. I plan to use this pomade daily.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Great review! So far I like it as well. I didn't get the tingle though.

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Hey, Ladies! Im still applying. Now I do my MN and then put sulfur oil on top of it 3x a week.

Sometimes I dont feel like applying, but then I tell myself I'll be very disappointed if I'm not *at least* BSB by December, so I betta grease up!

(I'm posting in the MN thread too.)

yaya24

And you're seeing growth as well with this regimen?

Yes I am.
I BCd in October and by end of January I could do a pretty decent puff. Not too shabby for only 3 months. Friends and fam comment on how fast its growing. I njoy + eucalyptus mix along with inversion and biotin.

:drunk:

Last edited: