~*>Transformed Tresses Regimen Posters<*~

<~How long did it take to transform your tresses?~>

• Total voters

wheezy807

What did you do to get your hair transformed?
Like someone posted before: Weekly deep conditioning, daily moisturizing, stretching relaxers, and protective styling.
How long did it take?

I voted 6 months to year but honestly i started seeing a difference within a few weeks.
What products helped you the most?
ORS replenishing paks, AtOne Reconstructor, CON shampoo and conditioner, ORS Olive oil in a jar, and NTM leave in
Did you take supplements?
No.
Were you doing a lot of protective styling?
Yes, 90% of the time i wore buns, occasionally i would wear braidouts and rollersets.
Did you use growth aids?
No.
Who was your inspiration?
Everyone with healthy hair, doesn't matter long or short.

September of 2006

September of 2008

Mad shrinkage, lol.

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

What did you do to get your hair transformed?
Like someone posted before: Weekly deep conditioning, daily moisturizing, stretching relaxers, and protective styling.
How long did it take?

I voted 6 months to year but honestly i started seeing a difference within a few weeks.
What products helped you the most?
ORS replenishing paks, AtOne Reconstructor, CON shampoo and conditioner, ORS Olive oil in a jar, and NTM leave in
Did you take supplements?
No.
Were you doing a lot of protective styling?
Yes, 90% of the time i wore buns, occasionally i would wear braidouts and rollersets.
Did you use growth aids?
No.
Who was your inspiration?
Everyone with healthy hair, doesn't matter long or short.

September of 2006

September of 2008

Mad shrinkage, lol.
Wheezy, your hair is gorgeous. What a transformation! Stunning results.

shunta

What did you do to get your hair transformed? Washing more, deep conditioning, rollersetting, and eliminating direct heat.
How long did it take? A good year or so

What products helped you the most? Moisturizing shampoos (namely KeraCare), Elucence MB conditioner, KeraCare Humecto
Did you take supplements? Only flaxseed oil mainly to keep my skin and hair moisturized
Were you doing a lot of protective styling? No
Did you use growth aids? No
Who was your inspiration Letitia (Tee), Macheriamour, and so many others

This is a pic from a little over a year ago. I was at APL, now I'm MBL. My siggy shows me at BSL, which was taken July of this year

Attachments

• startapl.jpg
    startapl.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

TexturedTresses

What did you do to get your hair transformed? Washing more, deep conditioning, rollersetting, and eliminating direct heat.
How long did it take? A good year or so
What products helped you the most? Moisturizing shampoos (namely KeraCare), Elucence MB conditioner, KeraCare Humecto
Did you take supplements? Only flaxseed oil mainly to keep my skin and hair moisturized
Were you doing a lot of protective styling? No
Did you use growth aids? No
Who was your inspiration Letitia (Tee), Macheriamour, and so many others

This is a pic from a little over a year ago. I was at APL, now I'm MBL. My siggy shows me at BSL, which was taken July of this year.
Your hair is beautiful and blunt. How often do you relax? How often do you trim?