Who has been here the longest?

**Jade**

I was just wondering who has been a member for the longest amount of time and how many collective inches they have gained?

Just me being nosey.

Oh and who has the longest hair on the board.... maybe we could start doing superlatives like in High School... like longest hair, most improved, most informative, etc...

Is this a totally lame idea? :ohwell:It's ok tell me it's stupid if it's stupid. I can take it. :lachen:

Irresistible

well I been here for a good long while, but there are quite a few of us still around and more than a few here longer than me

would be interesting to have a thread that has all that data in one place

crazydaze911

bumping.... assuming she hasnt done anything drastic to her hair that i dont know about, i'd like to nominate ediese as most improved. love her siggy comparison!

Solitude

I haven't been here long at all, but as we know some members have tailbone length hair. Anyone longer than tailbone???

MA2010

Just know that it's not me.....lol.

I've seen people who have been here since 2002 with lovely long beautiful hair!!!

Come on in ladies so we can see ya!

msdeevee

Flowerhair has the longest hair I've seen here.

I guess also that 1 of the mods has probably been here the longest since moderators most time have something to do with starting a forum.

vkb247

^^^cichelle and a few other ladies also have tailbone length hair

finally free daughter has the longest length compared to her body but because she is a child I dont know if her hair is actually longer than the adults and i dont knw if she is technically a member

great thread!

**Jade**

Oh yay I thought I might be being super corny but I"m always wondering..... who has the longest hair and who looked a hot mess when they joined and now has beautiful locks that are drool worthy....

I need some inspiration that it WILL get better b/c I joined not long ago and I KNOW I look a HOT MESS... I really need to know that it gets better LOL

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
This is an interesting question! I have been here for a while, but there are others that have been here a lot longer :yep:
Some of them have moved on to OT, since they have the hair regimen down by now :D

MizAvalon

Click on Members List and then click Join Date. It will tell you who has been here since day one.

Pebbles and Beverly are the first two names. Join date:10/17/2002.

Last edited:

GoldenBreeze

Oh yay I thought I might be being super corny but I"m always wondering..... who has the longest hair and who looked a hot mess when they joined and now has beautiful locks that are drool worthy....

I need some inspiration that it WILL get better b/c I joined not long ago and I KNOW I look a HOT MESS... I really need to know that it gets better LOL

Tee hee, I don't know about who looked a HOT MESS, because I'm all about the "what can be", but I can help you out on the longest hair deal. Here are a couple of threads to check out:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=321851

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=61669

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=134659

There's also Flowerhair & Cichelle who just finished the tailbone challenge for 2008, and they both reached that goal. They are moving on for Classic Length now.

naturalgurl

Well Jade, take a pic while you're a "hot mess" so you can compare when you're a long haired veteran!:lachen: Can you believe it, a classic length challenge. Go long haired ladies, go! There are some who've been here a long time like Iris who has long hair but chopped some off just because she felt like it. She would be in that classic challenge too.

lexi84

Adrienne has been here an awfully long time, but she hasnt posted in a while. I think her join date is when they first started the board. (oct 2002 or something). Last time I checked her hair was tailbone length.

Ediese

bumping.... assuming she hasnt done anything drastic to her hair that i dont know about, i'd like to nominate ediese as most improved. love her siggy comparison!

Wow!!:blush: That's the sweetest comment that I've read! Thank you so much. I haven' done anything drastic yet! Thinking about getting rid of my ends though. :grin:

Lady Esquire

wish i was one of those oldies. i would have hair down to who knows where by now.
but i'm glad i found LHCF nonetheless.

**Jade**

Well Jade, take a pic while you're a "hot mess" so you can compare when you're a long haired veteran!:lachen: Can you believe it, a classic length challenge. Go long haired ladies, go! There are some who've been here a long time like Iris who has long hair but chopped some off just because she felt like it. She would be in that classic challenge too.

Oh my hot mess pics have already been posted:blush: When I think about I'm like WHY in WORLD would I put myself out there like that :nono:

I don't think that I have the courage to repost any more...(notice the absence of any new pictures):lachen:

**Jade**

This is an interesting question! I have been here for a while, but there are others that have been here a lot longer :yep:
Some of them have moved on to OT, since they have the hair regimen down by now :D

When I see your hair it makes me want to smack my momma :lachen:

I think it's beautiful and I'm quite jealous LOL

successful216

I was just wondering who has been a member for the longest amount of time and how many collective inches they have gained?

Just me being nosey.

Oh and who has the longest hair on the board.... maybe we could start doing superlatives like in High School... like longest hair, most improved, most informative, etc...

Is this a totally lame idea? :ohwell:It's ok tell me it's stupid if it's stupid. I can take it. :lachen:

Thanks for asking this question. I was wondering the same thing! lol