What's the Longest Your Hair Has Been As An Adult?

What's the longest your hair has been as an adult (18 and above)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeautifulFlower

Waistlength but shooting for hip length

As a teenager, I was mostly shoulder length and one time close to APL but my hair was so thin it didnt last long.

Last edited:

LynnieB

Hip length+ has been the longest it's EVER been. Not that going natural has had anything to do with it because I really don't know and never actually cared too much as a relaxed chick.

The longest my relaxed hair had ever been was midback but it wasn't thick and full like it is now however, I think not having (or wanting) to do so much to/with it has helped the most.

ETA because "to" isn't 2 or too :lachen:

Last edited:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I could've been WSL if I didn't BC every 6 months the past 5 years.:rolleyes: As a teenager I had BSL hair, but I was shorter then.:lol::lol::lol: I think shoulder length is the most recent length before my November BC. You can see that length in my fotki under my Instyler photo.

fivetimestwo

At the end of my transition my hair was right at BSL. This is the longest my hair had ever been. My hair always grew pretty fast but I would always end up cutting it due to damage. I guess I never learned how to retain until I came to LHCF.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
My longest was almost full WL right after the birth of my 2nd child. I cut to mbl because of really bad splits and thin ends. I've got a V that is WL. Goal is Full WL. I don't think I'll go further because my hair is getting thinner with age. It's cool when curly but straight, it just hangs there.

As a child, I dunno how long my hair was. I rarely wore it straight/pressed and I didn't try to "stretch" it back then. When I was relaxed as a teen, I wanted fly styles so I kept cutting it.

LadyPaniolo

Hip Length :grin: closing in on tailbone :cool2:

I cannot wait till I hit my ultimate goal of Classic Length :bling: Nobody will be able to tell me ANYTHING.

prettypithy

APL in college. Then the combination of overprocessing, relaxer applications root to tip (she told me it would be fine) and poor treatment, chewed off my hair to just about chin length.
My hair is back around APL now but now it is natural and I am applying healthy hair practices. I hope to make MBL in 2012.

newnyer

I had a healthy SL about 5 years ago, nice and thick and luscious...then I got greedy and decided to get highlights. Chick jacked me up. lol. Highlights started shedding a week after and soon after had to cut my do. Haven't been able to reach SL since, thanks to some bad decisions and setbacks. Trying to ride this HHJ out now to get a healthy APL....

BostonMaria

Hip length+ has been the longest it's EVER been. Not that going natural has had anything to do with it because I really don't know and never actually cared too much as a relaxed chick.

The longest my relaxed hair had ever been was midback but it wasn't thick and full like it is now however, I think not having (or wanting) to do so much to/with it has helped the most.

ETA because "to" isn't 2 or too :lachen:

LynnieB if you got your hair done professionally and they blow fry the heck out of it, I bet you'd REALLY be classic length. Your hair is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Mbl relaxed is the longest my hair has been as an adult. I cut it to Apl for my bday one year then 2 months later I big chopped.

Now I'm bsb natural. I would be happy with full Mbl again, but my dream length is Wl.

Daina

As an adult the longest I have been is MBL. Currently I am grazing BSL, hoping to be full MBL again by the end of the year. As a child prior to my first relaxer in 9th grade I was WL.

GGsKin

As an adult, the longest length my hair hit was APL. Then I fell in love with crop cuts.

I'm probably a full year from reaching full APL again. Currently I think my nape (and nape alone:cry3:) is less an inch away from APL.