would you consider my hair "long" ?

melahnee

The third pic is from today. Some people in my life say they consider it long now. I do think it's grown and also gotten thicker since the first pic(when I first joined LHCF), but Idk if I'd say it's "long" yet. would you consider this MBL? also sorry idk how to make the pic smaller.

Last edited:

virtuenow

The third pic is hard to see (blurry + weird angle, small strip pulled down, and very high bra) but the first pic is long hair. The other 2 are probably medium

Last edited:

melahnee

oh wow, it must be the pic because it was definitely shorter in the first pic, lol. The third is pretty dark. I will take another tomorrow maybe because it's bunned for the night lol.

Osha

I consider BSL to be long, but it also depends on a persons body type, short body long legs etc. The length of a persons neck makes a huge difference as well. I would say your hair is almost long.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
It is long...being on this site makes everything short of WL seem short but there is no doubt that in the real world your hair is considered long. Bet you'd have to pay more at some salon's for their services:yep:

Lylddlebit

APL and longer is long to me. Your hair looks good. I can't tell what length it is in the last picture but it long in all three to me.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
How do we define MBL? I suffer hairnorexia so I could be WSL in the future and still claming APL.

OP, yes your hair is long. :D

Last edited:

Ms Lala

In the real world I consider hair APL and beyond long. On hair boards people seem to have a different standard but I would consider FULL APL long.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Yes, your hair is long, especially in real life. In real life APL+ is long. Now take your bra down from off your neck! :lol:

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Keshieshimmer

How do we define MBL? I suffer hairnorexia so I could be WSL in the future and still claming APL.

OP, yes your hair is long. :D

I say half way between bra strap and waist. But some women wear their bras very high, not sure if the boobies are that high or if they have an ill fitting bra.

Op's hair is long.