**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overnight DC'ed on dry hair with a mix of ORS replenishing and a tiny bit of Joico K-pak reconstructor.

DC with Avocado & Silk. Put on a plastic cap and got under dryer for 15 minutes, then let it sit for almost 2 hrs while cleaning. Perfect!!!!!

DCed and air dried today! It feels great! Bunning until next week. I will dc again on wednesday when I get my bone combs.

DCing now with a mixture of MT, AOHSR, ayurvedic powders, AVG, and 5 drops peppermint eo. It is creamy and smells delish! :lick:

DC'd yesterday for about 2 hours w/o heat using CON w/Argan Oil and the accompanying leave-in for the first time. Didn't get as many tangles as normal but the jury's still out on the leave in.

Currently conditioning on spritzed hair. I put globs of honey over Giovanni SAS; I haven't used honey in years, so I figured, why not?

@IDareT'sHair How'd you like that CD Smoothie?

@tiffers

It's really nice! :grin:

You know @Brownie518 has been STANS-ing for CD BV Smoothie (for a minute) so I decided to give it a shot so I could see what she was talmbout.:lol:

It's really good.

:yep: Yep, I love me some BV Smoove! :lick: It's very moisturizing, and it leaves my hair detangled like nobody's business. I definitely see the difference when I don't use it. And my hair dries smooth and silky. That's my baby right there!

I washed with Gro Healthy 2 n 1 shampoo/conditioner and I DC with Macadamia Natural oil Deep Repair Masque for 20 minutes under dryer.

I think I'm going back to weekly washes so will be doing DCs w/ Queen Helene. I'm in. Still a month left in this part right? :)

I had been using the new Burts Bees conditioner "Gud Orange Petalooza"....and the smell was heavenly but it didn't do anything for my hair....it wasn't bad, and it wasn't good....so i returned it to dominicks today...and will have to figure out what i will deep condition with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back