**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynd

DCed on dry hair for 30 min w/ORS Hair Mayo rinsed then dced w/Crece Pelo for 30 minutes. No heat.

naturalagain2

I DC'd my Senegalese twist while in the shower last night with diluted VO5 Herbal Escape Moisturizing Conditioner - Free Me Freesia it smells good.

lamaria211

TeeSGee said:
I've tried it on dry,and after shampoo but i prefer it on dry hair. I actually spritz my hair a little before application; jus for ease of application.This has become my staple DC, i love Kenra MC, but this does amazing things for my hair.

Do you ever use heat with it?

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
DCed on dry hair with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat for 2+ hours. Detangled, rinsed and applied Giovanni Nutrafix with added glycerin.

LightEyedMami

I just cleaned scalp with hot(ish) water only, and then deep conditioned w/ heat for 40 minutes with AOHSR (watered down) and a few drops of grapeseed oil :)

lamaria211

Ladies, ladies, ladies im online about to make a purchase but o need some advice please
Silk Dreams Vanilla dc or Oyun Honey hemp dc???????tia

choctaw

overnight dc on dry hair with 1 tablespoon fenugreek powder, 1 tablespoon EVCO, several tablespoons Tigi Catwalk Headshot reconstructive conditioner

lovestarr

DCing with ayur powders, shea moisture anti breakage mask, honey, jbco, evoo, and avj. Will leave in for 2 hours no heat.

princesskaha

Trying a new DC homemade mix and I love the fluffiness of it. I melted 2 tbs honey, 2 tbs shea butter, 2 tbs evco. While still warm I mixed in 1/3 cup of dpr-11, 1 tbs jbco and 2 tbs of ayur powders. Added a few drops of rosemary and peppermint eo and voila. It was nice and warm when I applied it to my hair. Will DC with no heat for 2 hours.
sounds like hair heaven, but what is dpr-11? and what are the ayur herbs you used? thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.