**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

amwcah

@amwcah, I have the mask and I applied it to my scalp. The last time I had these tangles was when I used Joico KPak Chelating, Reconstructor and did a tea rinse all in the same wash. :nono:

My hair is bunned right now still in a tangled mess. I will be dealing with it tomorrow. But I really do not know how to remove the tangles. :perplexed I will be trying the Chicoro recipe, cowashing then deep condition with heat.

mamaore

Do you ever use ACV? It is suppose to help with tangles. You can try it after you shampoo out the Chicoro recipe. I tried that(Chicoro recipe) the other day and it improved my dry hair. Prior to using the AVJ/oil/Coconut oil mix, I used 1/4c ACV with ORS Hair Mayo to balance my pH levels.

Mahogony7

I would love to join. I Dc'ed on wednesday with Aussie 3 minute moist mixed with coconut oil. For 10 minutes with heat and 20 without.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
DC'd on dry hair with some Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol mixed with some EVOO. Will sleep with it in overnight.

toinette

Tricking the president
Did a protein pre-popo with Joice K-Pak conditioner for about 1 hr. Washed with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter shampoo. Now overnight DC'ing with Silicon Mix

PrissiSippi

Simply Komplex
I need to stop buying stuff lol I bought Joico Moisture Recovery and a trial of that ORS HaiRepair w/ Bamboo stuff but ask me how many times have I Deep Conditioned lol. I even bought that Mastex conditioning cap. I'm about to DC now or in the early morn with Keracare Humecto and Olive oil though

kailand

Idk if I'm officially in here but I DC weekly just did Aphogee 2min now I'm DC'g w/ my new Hairveda sitrinillah EVOO and EVCO!

winona

How do ya'll dc when in braids/twists with extensions? My plan was to just go into steam room since I no clue:)

TeeSGee

Bought 2 tubs of Kerapro Restorative treatment today @ sallys on sale, my hair loves this stuff, but it's so expensive for a little bit of product. i may go back and get two more.

LexaKing

Tomorrow morning I'm going to DC in the Sauna after my workout w/ CON Argan Intensive Conditioning Treatment for at least 20 mins. Its such a good way to relax, help my skin, and help my hair :)

Rossy2010

Gave my hair some hard protein treatment - Apoghee and followed it up with AOHRS mixed with EVOO, jojoba oil and JBCO.

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
DCed yesterday with Alter Ego on my scalp and AOWC. Tangle city... It was unbelievable. This was my first time using Alter Ego...its either I dump it or find another way to incorporate it in my Reggie

mamaore
I used the same two products last night. I pre-pooed with AOWC and hemp seed oil. Then co washed with Suave conditioner. After that I applied AE to my scalp. Everyone raves about his stuff, but I don't get the hype yet. AND I still don't know if I should put it on my hair...Does your scalp feel warm when you apply it? Mine does. Do you also apply to your hair? It's impossible to avoid getting it on your hair, but is it good for hair? Mine felt tangled after rinsing too, so I applied HH to help. I still had more hair in the comb than I liked when I detangled.:ohwell:

Rossy2010

@mamaore
I used the same two products last night. I pre-pooed with AOWC and hemp seed oil. Then co washed with Suave conditioner. After that I applied AE to my scalp. Everyone raves about his stuff, but I don't get the hype yet. AND I still don't know if I should put it on my hair...Does your scalp feel warm when you apply it? Mine does. Do you also apply to your hair? It's impossible to avoid getting it on your hair, but is it good for hair? Mine felt tangled after rinsing too, so I applied HH to help. I still had more hair in the comb than I liked when I detangled.:ohwell:

Queenmickie and @mamaore, I have been using AE for like a year and I really like it. I mix mine with EVOO, JBCO and jojoba oil. I do apply it on my hair like any other condish. leave it for 1 hour sometimes under a steamer. rinse it, apply a leave in and style as usual.

gvin89

How do ya'll dc when in braids/twists with extensions? My plan was to just go into steam room since I no clue:)

winona, I usually dilute the conditioner with a little water or aloe vera juice. I plait my braids into 4-6 sections and I pour the conditioner in my hand and run it up and down that big plait. Then I put all the sections on top of my head with a XL plastic cap and let it sit for awhile. Rinse my hair in the shower still in the plaits. HTH!

pookaloo83

Gonna DC tonight. I just bought Shea Moisture hair masque. Never tried it. Has anyone in here have? I'm gonna do a search too to see responses.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Aggie

Already henna'ed my hair and now Indigo is marinating for about 2 hours. I will be DCing with AO WC and/or SD Vanilla Silk Conditioner.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I'll DC when I get home for about 2 hours with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat. Will detangle, rinse and twist hair for twist-out using California Baby Unscented Lotion and glycerin. Will seal with plain ole vaseline!

cutenss

Oooo halee_J :wave: add me too peez :grin: I will DC'ing overnight on Sundays, with this:

and then follow-up the next day with this:

:yep: and thanks for adding me :yep:

Onhergrind09

I just DC'd with AOWC....:nono:major fail. I had tangles all over the place. I'm going to have to mix this with another DCer. This is my second time using it, the first time I used it I wasn't terribly impressed-but at least I had no major problems with it. There's always next week.

faithVA

I DCd with AO WC under a heat cap for 30 minutes. My hair feels soft and moisturized. Wish I could figure out how to smooth my cuticle after I rinse though and at the same time not make my hair hard and brittle. But I will take soft and moisturized for right now :lol:

Diva_Esq

halee_J: Thanks for adding me into Pt II. I am really going to step it up even more this round with moisture & protein DCing. I am at MBL...going for WL and no time for set backs! Plus, I swim in the summer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.