We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it.
The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware).
Thank you for your understanding.
I washed with mud puddle. My hair laughed at it. I had yo use a lot and I washed twice just in case. I did a protein treatment followed by a DC. Then I did a midseason with pink clay for and hour. I hate pink and red clay. There are just so messy. I'm giving the rest away and switching over to rhassoul. I may try doing a bentonite rhassoul blend to stretch my rhassoul out.
1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Relaxed
2) Current hair length: APL-BSL
3) Ultimate hair length: Ankle!!!
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc):full BSL- touching MBL, Healthy Ends
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Co-Cleanse and Co-Wash
6) Number of times per week you will do this: At least 2x a week.
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using:Aussie conditioner, Olive oil replenishing conditioner, head and shoulders 2-in -1 for co-wash
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): oil sealing
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 2x a month
10) List shampoo: Aussie shampoo