We will be performing necessary maintenance on the forum and related hardware from Satuday 25th of September onward. Users might experience some downtime, which we will ensure that it is limited - if at all noticeable.
I washed with mud puddle. My hair laughed at it. I had yo use a lot and I washed twice just in case. I did a protein treatment followed by a DC. Then I did a midseason with pink clay for and hour. I hate pink and red clay. There are just so messy. I'm giving the rest away and switching over to rhassoul. I may try doing a bentonite rhassoul blend to stretch my rhassoul out.
1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Relaxed
2) Current hair length: APL-BSL
3) Ultimate hair length: Ankle!!!
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc):full BSL- touching MBL, Healthy Ends
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Co-Cleanse and Co-Wash
6) Number of times per week you will do this: At least 2x a week.
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using:Aussie conditioner, Olive oil replenishing conditioner, head and shoulders 2-in -1 for co-wash
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): oil sealing
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 2x a month
10) List shampoo: Aussie shampoo