2014 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Will Deep Co-Wash with Koils by Nature Ultra Moisturizing Coco-Aloe Deep Conditioner

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used: Claudie's 3 n 1 Cleansing Conditioner.

EnExitStageLeft You are absolutely correct. This product is absolutely wonderful. :lick:

So happy I shopped my Stash and Pulled this out.

I already want a back-up. Quite Lovely indeed.:yep:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Been cowashing 2x a week with AIA Coconut cowash. Trying to stay ahead of this winter dryness.

faithVA

I washed with mud puddle. My hair laughed at it. I had yo use a lot and I washed twice just in case. I did a protein treatment followed by a DC. Then I did a midseason with pink clay for and hour. I hate pink and red clay. There are just so messy. I'm giving the rest away and switching over to rhassoul. I may try doing a bentonite rhassoul blend to stretch my rhassoul out.

Lita

Sunday used TerraVeda good earth mud wash & rinsed with TerraVeda apple cleansing co wash.. Very nice silky results..

Happy Hair Growing!

Rozlewis

Cowshed tonight with Claudies 3 in 1 Cleansing Conditioner.

I stepped away from my weekly cowash but I am back. I wanted to try to eliminate my weekly cowash but it caused my trouble. I noticed my shedding had picked up any my hair had more tangles.

Babygrowth

Used Carol's daughter hair milk cleansing conditioner yesterday followed by Elucence moisture balancing conditioner.

indarican

1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Relaxed
2) Current hair length: APL-BSL
3) Ultimate hair length: Ankle!!!
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc):full BSL- touching MBL, Healthy Ends
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Co-Cleanse and Co-Wash
6) Number of times per week you will do this: At least 2x a week.
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using:Aussie conditioner, Olive oil replenishing conditioner, head and shoulders 2-in -1 for co-wash
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): oil sealing
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 2x a month
10) List shampoo: Aussie shampoo