2014 Deep Condition Challenge

fiestynfab

New to the challenge, so I'll just jump right in. Currently doing a Cherry Lola Treatment as of now. This is my first time trying it, so I'm hoping to get some good results from it.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hey ladies.

Doing a neutral henna conditioning under my steamer for 20 mins. Let it cool for an hr, then do a moisture DC under the steamer for another 20 mins.

fiestynfab

Welcome fiestynfab:yep: Glad to have you join us:grin:
Thanks!! I rinsed out the CLT. I think it gave me more of a protein treatment than anything because my strands felt more stronger than moisturized. So, I followed up with Joico Moisture Recovery and sat under the dryer for about 20 minutes. I'm letting it cool down before I rinse and follow up with Roux PC. I need to get moisture back in my hair.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Been gone from the board for a minute so I'm jumping right in.

Under a plastic cap with Shea Moisture's Anti Breakage mask. Will get under the steamer at some point too. I'm working on using this up because it's not strengthening enough for my hair. Sad thing is I have 3 or 4 jars.

mschristine

Deep conditioning on dry hair with AO GPB and coconut oil mix for about 2 hours underneath my plastic cap and two scarves...uping my DC sessions to twice a week for the next month

randi415

Did my regular overnight pre poo/dc SM purification masque, followed by BASK vanilla whiskey. I think it's made its way up to staple status!

kupenda

DCing on clean damp hair with a layer of coconut oil and Pantene Truly Natural DC under the dryer for 10 minutes. Will let cool for 10 minutes sans plastic cap, then rinse and blow dry. Might attempt a flat iron too. Havent decided yet

Aggie

Wow. it's been a long minute since I've been in here but anyhoo...I deep treated my hair with Keracare Humecto last week.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Did a HOT with Eden Bodyworks Jojoba-Monoi oil. Lathered some agave on top followed by Shea Moisture's Purification Masque. Will leave in overnight

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Getting ready to Steam with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty *discontinued* Hibiscus Deep Conditioner in Tahitian Vanilla over Coffee.

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Hairveda Sitrinillah, Porosity Control, Hemp Seed Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Oils.

mschristine

Prepooed, washed with as i am cleansing conditioner, deep conditioned with ORS nourishing conditioner for about 15 minutes under my heating cap

felic1

I did an olive oil pre poo with CD BV smoothie. I used heat then I washed with come clean. I finished off the shi natural protein topped with SSI banana brulee. used heat, cooled, rinsed then a final dc with NG chamomile & burdock root topped with olive oil then some heat. I went swimming yesterday.