2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

Jade Feria

Shampooed w/Jason Normalizing Tea Tree Shampoo
Protein - Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask for 15 minutes under my dryer
Moisture - Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask for 25 minutes under dryer

Aggie

Morning Ladies.

Since I am off and hurricane Irma is on her way, before she gets here, I will be:

Prepoo/Detangle with Chicoro's Pre poo
Detoxing my hair with JMonique's Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash
Light Shampooing with Joico K-Pak Shampoo

Protein DC
with Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Moisture DC with Joico Intense Hydrator

Leave-in
with Bekura Honey Latte
Later Moisturize with QB Burdock Root Butter Cream with Bekura Apple Sorghum Oil maybe
Style: Plait in 4 big celies and wig cap for protective styling

Alma Petra

I did a DC overnight with Mielle Organics Babassu Mint deep conditioner

I am currently under the dryer with the same deep conditioner. I'll let it do its thing while I study for a while.

@YvetteWithJoy I discovered that my new bonnet drier has the same head-engulfing design. I couldn't be happier! The drying time will now depend on my blow dryer's capabilities and basically the level of heat I'm able to tolerate.

beauti

Friday night I did an overnight dc. I made a cocktail of: joico moisture recovery, Aussie 3min, and aphogee 2min. My hair was extremely hydrated and fortified.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Under Saran Wrap: Soultanicals "Coil Soil" Detoxifying Treatment
Under Dryer: Cathy Howse UBH (20 minutes)
Under Dryer: Kindred Butters Avocado & Moss DC'er

Aggie

@Aggie do you live in Florida?
No dear, I live in the Bahamas. We got spared from Hurricane Irma. Only the very northern end of the Bahamas experienced some effects from the storm but definitely not as drastic as any of the other Caribbean Islands like BVI, Barbuda, St. Martens, Anguilla, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, etc...

I am eternally grateful.

Last edited:

Jade Feria

No dear, I live in the Bahamas. We got spared from Hurricane Irma. Only the very northern end of the Bahamas experienced some effects from the storm but definitely not as drastic as any of the other Caribbean Islands like BVI, Barbuda, St. Martens, Anguilla, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, etc...

I am eternally grateful.
Oh wow! I'm glad you are ok!

theRaven

I deep conditioned today and last week as well. Used a packet of Organics Hair Mayonnaise protein treatment. Sectioned my hair in braids and used my heat wrap for an hour. Used L'Oreal damage erasing balm for moisture. Hair feels good and strengthened.

I straightened my hair again and now its in rollers. I have been feeling blah lately so I definitely needed to change my hair up.

Aggie

I forgot to mention that I did a protein DC with APB Not easily Broken followed by APB Pumpkin Seed Mask for moisture on Saturday past.