2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

wheezy807

Dcing with Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter Deep Treatment Masque for the first time after my hair cut. I went to my stylist for the last time. She cut off alot!!! But it's just hair, it will grow back. I moved to another state, so I am for certain I won't be seeing her again. I'm pretty much a diyer and I'm fine with that.
I start my new job today and I think I'm gonna rock a wash n go. It appears that my hair can surprisely can fit in a ponytail.
Hopefully this wash n go will turn out good, lbs.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm dcing on dry hair with Masquintense, coconut oil and evoo. I'll wash it with Giovanni Ultra Moist and do my final rinse with acv.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
How do you like this? Thought of picking it up since Sally's is having the Buy 2 Get 1 free sale @Nightingale

Its a HG product for me. I add just a bit of fractionated coconut oil to it, shake it up, and use. There is just enough silicone in it to give me slip and shine, but not enough to leave that artificial feel on my hair. I prefer the GVP version of Humectress over the often reformulated Nexxus brand. Go ahead and grab it during the sale. Considering Sally's generous return policy, you don't have anything to lose.

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Thursday: overnight prepoo with grapeseed oil
Friday: Xcel 21 on scalp and dc on dry hair with Mizani Thermasmooth and Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth.

I'm out of Thermasmooth and I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it just yet. I'll be using Blowout Smooth in its place.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight: Claudie's Pre-Shampoo Creme Treatment
Under Dryer: Hydratherma Naturals Silk Amino Protein Rx
Under Dryer: Hairveda Sitrnillah