2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've been reading a lot about the benefit of "Dried Curry" Leaves. I bought some and will infuse it in an oil (when they arrive).

But I need to find that recipe.

If anyone knows what I'm talmbout - please bump the thread that has the Oil w/Curry Leaves Recipe. *Thanks*

Aggie

This morning I poured some tea rinse that I made 2 days ago over my hair and scalp. It was a blend of marshmallow leaves, horsetail, and Hops. I think my scalp likes these teas a lot so I will keep using them often, maybe 2-3 times a week should be good. I have enough in the fridge for another 3-4 hair and scalp rinses.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
@Sharpened
Ordered some Dried Curry Leaves to make an Oil with Curry Leaves, Fenugreek, etc.......

My Dried Curry Leaves arrived today. I could smell them through the mail packaging.:eek:

Thanks to @Missjaxon I now have the Recipe.:kiss:
Oooo... Please, tell me how that goes! School is OVA (except for two classes DS1 is taking this summer), so I got time to concentrate on mixtures.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oooo... Please, tell me how that goes! so I got time to concentrate on mixtures.
@Sharpened
I thought the leaves were "dried" but they are moist/fresh/green and was in a moisture pouch, so they had a damp feel. (Fresh Curry Leaves).

Very pungent scent.

I mixed the Leaves, Fenugreek Powder, Chebe Powder, Onion EO, Rosemary EO, Nettle EO, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Jojoba and some Pump.kin Seed Oil in a dark amber pointy tipped bottle.

I'll let it sit 3-4 weeks prior to using.

Aggie

This week I will be:

-Prepooing with JMonique's Dead Sea Mud Wash
-Detoxing with Nairobi Detox shampoo
-Coloring with henna
-Stand Alone Alfaparf Bond Rebuilder followed by the Scalp and Fiber Restorer to normalize the pH
-Tea Rinsing with Horsetail, Hops, Rosemary and Sage tea under my deep conditioner.
-Deep conditioning with a combination of SSI Restore and Repair Hair Mask and SSI Curl Moist Conditioner
- Leave-in with Komaza Care Aloe My Hair Leave-in Conditioner
-Style will be bunning for the week.

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Steeped a huge pot of rosemary tea.

Mixed it with a box of Jamila henna, Amla Powder and a few heaping spoonfuls of my premade Ayurvedic Powder Pack. Will let the dye release for about an hour and apply. Let it marinate on my hair for at least 4 hours. Rinse. Apply Indigo and let it marinate for at least 4 hours as well.

reeseycup

I may be the only "lone wolf" that does this but I henna my hair while braided. My gray hair is in abundance and the idea of removing my braids for vanity's sake, just ain't gonna cut it. I have been protective styling since Mid-March 2018. I am coming from a complete buzz cut almost all of last year (hair was bleach and colored every color imaginable). I did a final buzz in mid-Dec 2017 and when it got long enuf for me to catch (DIY), I braided it with kanekalon box braids! I removed each braid one by one and installed yarn about a month or so ago! I use my virgin hair fertizer morning and night and I henna every 3 to 4 wks. I wash weekly but I do NOT DC as I see there is no reason for me to do so. I use my DIY moisturizer each day and I amp it up on wash day! I do use sulphate poo cuz it works FOR ME! My hair is growing so dang much that I can now install my DIY lemomade cornrows. I will wait until I get super tired of my uarn braids though (they bob-length cuz iz too hot).

imaginary

I've been using my diy coffee oil and fenugreek oil in these braids. The fenugreek oil smell lingers through the day, so I'm going to have to relegate that to weekend moisturising. Also I'm going to see how long I can go without washing my hair in these, I'm trying to make them last. I will, however, be doing FRW rinses in these. Maybe I'll even make some leave-in teas as well.