August 2011..What Did YOU Buy This Week??(Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ooops! Ladies...It's already August 3rd and I'm just starting this thread after I was reminded by a Fellow PJ. guess I forgot since I haven't bought anything.:look:

I did break down and buy a Larger Dorm Size Refridge to put out in my Garage so I can get the massive number of Conditioners outta' my Refrige.:look:

2 32 ounce Oyin Honey Hemps sittin' up in there lookin' like 2 40's of Malt Likka:lol:.....:blush:

But another PJ Talked me out of it, so now I have to try to Lug that thing back to the Store. I just hope I can fit it in my Car and I'll return it this weekend.:ohwell:

Enso is suppose to come out with some Additional Cleansing Conditioners and Qhemet is having a Sale and of course HV's month long Back to School Sale.:yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair - Um, I say keep the fridge. :yep: But of course I'd say that because I have one. :look: I purchased two beanies (one in pink and the other burgundy) from the BSS.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Sally's
Cotton coil
Hydracaps

Hairitage Hydration
Solid Horsetail Hair Grease
Soft & Creamy Horsetail Hair Butter

CurliDiva

Idare,

Why do you keep your conditioners in the fridge?

Am I missing something?

Sent from my M860 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Coffee

From Silk Dreams:

Whip My Hair!
Shea What!
Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream

and from SisterRoberts:

Smooth Hair Growth Oil
911 Hair Custard Treatment

30something

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Set which came with:
Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron
Sedu Antifrizz Polishing Treatment
Sedu Straightening Comb
3 Sedu Crane Clips
Folica heat mat/pouch

Solano 2 in 1 Dryer Comb and Concentrator Attachment

Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave in
Hair pins

Plan to buy AO HSR, castor oil, deep conditioning caps, GVP Chi silk infusion, New Orleans this weekend.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
30 disposable shower caps from Sally's
2 bottles of AOHSR

Er-uhhh, I'll be back when Claudie's re-opens. I'm bout to haul 4 Jesus up in this piece.

LadyMacgyver

Magic Leverag Curlformers I got 2 packs 18 a pc for $8.88

Attachments

• Magic Leverag.jpg
    Magic Leverag.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

fivetimestwo

Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in
Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk

These are the first things I've bought since since I ended my transition back in March that are specifically made for natural hair. Hoping they live up to the hype 'cause they're not cheap!

Sent from my HTC EVO SHIFT using Long Hair Care Forum app

An_gell

Sally's
Cotton coil
Hydracaps

Hairitage Hydration
Solid Horsetail Hair Grease
Soft & Creamy Horsetail Hair Butter

I really like that horsetail butter. :yep: I been eyein that solid grease too, but haven't brought it yet, please let me know if you like it.

An_gell

Purchased:

- Botticelli Botanicals Brulee
- MinNatural Coconut Mango Hair Whip
- 1lb shea butter
- Lavendar JBCO
- African Shea Oil

SuchaLady

Nothing yet but I need a buttload of stuff to take back with me to school. #Sigh. I stock up so I dont have to buy much during the semester.

Aireen

I needed a moisturizing conditioner so I bought 'Shea What!' from Silk Dreams made by our very own Supergirl! :grin: Soooo happy right now, she was super accommodating and her products look bomb. I'm ECSTATIC, can't wait to get them in the mail! :woot:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
[/B]

I really like that horsetail butter. :yep: I been eyein that solid grease too, but haven't brought it yet, please let me know if you like it.
I was wondering if this was the horsetail butter you use. I will definitely let you know about the soild grease. The plan is to use the butter on the length of my hair and the solid grease on my scalp.

An_gell

I was wondering if this was the horsetail butter you use. I will definitely let you know about the soild grease. The plan is to use the butter on the length of my hair and the solid grease on my scalp.

:grin: Yeah dats the one..that sounds like a really good plan let me know if you get some good growth from that grease, I truely believe in the growth benefits horsetail has because I been using it for months in all my sulfur oil mixes. I believe with consist use it can yield awesome results..

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
Hot Six Oil

I also bought this small tube of an oil mixture that has three ceramides (grapeseed oil, sunflower oil and WGO). I tried it on my hair and my hair feels so soft. I can't wait to mix this with the Hot Six Oil to add my DCs or to seal with :lick: